Chapter 5- Crush?

Louise's POV

I walked straight to my dorm, set my stuff down and pulled out my phone

RING...RING...RING...

Louise   "Hello?"

Linda       "Oh hey Louise. How are you liking college?" 

Louise     "It absolutely sucks." 

Linda      "Well why? Are your big girl pants on to tight?"

Louise "Mom I'm serious. My dorm mate is insane and she thinks we are friends! Did you hear that? She thinks we are best friends. And that's only half the time. If she isn't acting like we are friends then she is threatening me." 

Linda   "She sounds like you. Ya know, minus the friendly part."

Louise    "Mom it gets worse. Guess who my History teacher's graduate assistant is."

Linda   "Um... I don't know. Oh wait!! Is it Mr. Frond? No one has seen him for about a week now."

Louise     "No mom. Mr. Frond is like fifty. Its Logan Bush." 

Linda    "Ew really? I haven't heard that name in a while. Did you know his parents go divorced? Sad but I guess his dad finally realized that his wife is a psycho. That lady is all kinds of woop in the head." 

Louise "That's nice mom, but I need adv.."

Linda "I'm sorry Louise but the restaurant is packed. I'll let everyone know you said hi. Bye baby love ya." 

She hung up before I could even say goodbye.' Well that helped' I thought to myself. I laid on my bed and set an alarm for 5:15. Super starts at 5:30 so I decided to take a short nap cause I didn't have anything better to do.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP

I slapped the alarm clock and flopped off my bed and into the floor to wake myself up. 

"Okay I'll see you in about 20 min." I could hear River walking from the hallway to the door. "Ew. Why are you on the floor. You are going to get in dirty." She said looking down at me.

"I was trying to wake myself up and I thought the only good logical way to do that was to lay on the ground next to you dirty socks. The smell really woke up my senses. And by the way try wearing clean socks for a change. Maybe people won't be able to smell from across the room anymore." I made a face like I was disgusted and held my nose shut with my fingers.