Chapter 12-Fixed...?

Logan's POV

After the store opened again, Louise took off her dress and checked out and left. I stayed for about another five minutes. I had to track down the rabbit cage that I had found from the night before.

After leaving I drive by Mr. Lawson's house and dropped the rabbit cage off. Before I left I propped the cage up against his door and wrote a note that said who it was from. Thank god he wasn't awake because if he was I think he would attempt to lock me in his basement.
Soon after I find myself back in my apartment. Not wanting to do anything, I decided it would be best if I took a shower to evaluate my newly found situation. As the water ran down my back I put all the events in order.
The kiss. Danny and Louise breaking up. The feelings. Last night. And then now.
I told Louise I would fix this and I am going to do everything I can to do just that. The water kept getting hotter but I didn't notice. I was too distracted.
The heat surrounding my body became a boil in my blood and I no longer wanted to do what I promised.
I don't know why but the thought of Louise with Danny makes we want to shoot someone. Specifically Danny. But I ignore that feeling as well. I surely don't have feelings for Louise. All those urges were in the moment. And besides a promise is a promise. So I'm going to fix things. And I'm going to do it today.

Louise's POV
I shove my dress in the closet and lay on my bed to attempt to make up for the restless night before. As soon as I closed my eyes, River awoke from her bed across the room.
"Where have you been?" She says. Clearly shocked to see me.
"It's s long story and I would rather sleep than tell it. So go away". I rolled over so my back was to her. It was quite for a second. But then I felt the movement of my bed and the sound of old mattress springs. I turn around and there is a giant bow headed River laying right next to me. "Please tell me" she said in a baby voice.
"No. It's personal. Now get out of my bed you rhino!"
"Oh my god. Did you sleep with some one?!" She jumped up from the bed and started jumping in place. "Who is he?!? Oh wait no. Let me guess! Is it that Dan..." she wouldn't shut up so I had to chunk a pillow at her face causing her to stumble backwards and into her bed frame.
"NOTHING HAPPENED! Now go wash your disgusting slut body and leave me alone."
"Wow. Louise. I am going to shower. But not because you said so. But because I am a lady! And I want you to know that you hurt me." She opened a drawer and swung a towel over her shoulder. She's scolded me on the way to the bathroom and slammed the door behind her.
I wait until I hear the shower turn on, then I closed my eyes again.
Logan POV

Mr. Lawson thanked me for getting the cage and told me I should help him assemble it sometime. I just smiled and nodded and walked over to my desk. Class all day has been slow and nothing very interesting has happened. When my last class came in I had to quickly decide how I wanted to handle a dreaded situation. Louise took her seat and instantly put her head down. She was clearly exhausted from the night before. Danny came in not long after and sat down quickly pulling out his notes from a previous lesson. I decided that the best way to handle this is privately. So for the rest of the class I did my best to not pay either of them any attention.
After class ended I went back to my apartment and changed into my sweats pants and a white tank. My goal is just to look as average as I can. The last thing I want is for him to think I'm trying to put myself above him.
So at that I pulled up the student files and gave him a call.
Danny:Hello?
Logan: hey it's me
Boop boop boop
Danny hung up instantly. I could feel the rage building up inside of me. "Okay deep breath" I said to myself. I pulled out my phone and tried again.
Logan: hang up and I'll fail you
I said as soon as he answers. But instead of him hanging up I just hear a grunt from the other end.
Danny: what do you want?
Logan: I want to fix things
Danny: can you reverse time to before you were born?
Logan: wow man. You burnt me good. I said rolling my eyes. Here's the thing. You want Louise and she wants you.
Danny: wrong. Wanted. She doesn't want me anymore.
Logan: I'm talking. Shut up butt brain. Now listen. She needs a date to her sisters wedding and we've both screwed her over in our own special ways.
Danny: okay. I'm listening. And?
Logan: You have to go as her date. I will be able to get out of this guilt free and you can get four ears back.
Danny: what else do you get out of this? Because "guilt free" isn't enough to make me do what you're doing now.
Logan: nothing. I refuse to tell him it will make Louise stop hating me. Which for the first time ever is actually important to me. Now what do you say?
Danny: okay yeah. But you have to prove you're commitment.
Logan: ahhh. What?
Danny: yeah. I'll need to barrow a suit and you'll need to pay for me to get a hair cut. Then we have a deal.
Logan: okay. Yeah. Whatever. Consider it done.

I know this was a short chapter but things will start moving more quickly again soon. Also school ends very soon so updates will be much more frequent. Thank you so much for reading, staring, and commenting. :)