Chapter 8

Logan's POV

Louise walked back to her seat and I put her hat into one of the drawers of my desk. I felt pride seeing her in that blonde wig. For years when we were younger she would always win our fights, but I feel as if I have prevailed this time. 

Louise grunted the whole way to her seat and sat down making sure I noticed her death glare. I smiled at her attempt to intimidate me. All the students took their seats and began settling down.

"As you can see Mr. Lawson is not here today, so I will be your teacher for today. I want you to respect me just how you respect Mr. Lawson. I'm not you guy that hand out papers today."I scanned  all the students till my eyes landed on Louise. Her death glare was still on her face. She brought her finger up to her neck and mouthed 'You'er going down.' I just smiled at her and watched as her face grew red with anger.

"All I have planned for today is notes. So the notes you will be taking will be on the projector. When your done i expect you to do something productive. Like read or study or something." A hand flung up in the class. Of course it is little miss blonde wig. "Yes Louise."

"Are we aloud to plan revenge?" Her tone was full of deviance and anger.

"No Louise. You are not aloud to plan revenge. Does anyone else have questions?" Another hand flew up from behind Louise. It's Louise's little boyfriend. I don't know why but I can't stand this kid. Maybe it has something to do with the fact he tripped me.

"Yes, what is you question?"

"What if the revenge is being planned for a really good reason. Like murder." Louise turned around and looked at the boy. They both smiled at each other. My stomach twisted when they shared that moment, but I just brushed it off.

"Trust me. No one has murdered anyone."

"You don't know that." Louise jumped in. "Maybe the murder just hasn't happened yet." She smiled at me like a serial killer.

"Okay. Just take your notes. I'll be at my desk." I said changing the subject before things got out of hand. I went ans sat down and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had two missed calls and almost fifty texts. Ugh! Kailey just won't leave me alone.I turned of my phone before she could blow it up anymore. After about ten minutes and took a walk around the room to see people's progress. Most people were done except for Louise and her little friend.

"Have either of you even started?" They both stopped talking and looked up at me.

"I wrote my name and the number 1." Louise said with a smile.

"Wow Louise, Very productive." I said sarcastically. "What about you?" I said looking to her friend.

"My name is Danny and I don't see the point in taking notes over something you aren't willing to teach."

"Well Danny, we have been teaching this all week. Now please take your notes."

I walked back to my seat and sat down without giving Louise or Danny a second glance.

Louise's POV

I just doodled on my paper until class was over.