Chapter 11- A Night in the Out

Louise POV

It's been a week since everything happened. Danny still refuses to talk to me. I haven't been to class in a few days cause I can't stand to see Logan. The butt face ruined everything. And not to mention Tina won't stop badgering me about her wedding and how I need a date.

Tina: So who are you bringing?

Me: To what?

Tina: Ahhhhhhhhhhh..... my wedding?!? :O

Me: Oh. Well as of now I'm bringing the most amazing person I know. Myself.

Tina: :(

Me: What? Haven't I told you my love life has been forever ruined by the Berry Bush?

Tina: .......:) I'll find you a date ;)

Me: Uh. No.

Tina: The wedding is next weekend! You need to find a dress and a guy or I'll do it for you.

Me: Okay. Chill your buns big sis. I'll work on it.

The conversation is the same every time. But because it is finally Friday again and I have no one to hang out with then I might as well go get a dress. At least a dress can't screw me over.

My plan is to be in and out of the mall in a matter of an hour. The mall closes around that time so I'm hopping there won't be many people there. I head out around eight and walk into Target. I'm searching up and down the racks for something that won't make me stand out but will also match my hat. It's taking a lot longer than I expected it to and the mall was getting ready to close. Luckily I stumbled upon a white dress with green trim.

"Dear God! That's expensive" I thought looking at the price tag. But It's the only one I've liked so far. So if I'm going to spend money on it I want to make sure it fits.

In the fitting room I look at myself in the dress. Its more form fitting then I expected and brought out the "sexy model curves" Tina always says I should bring to her runway. I'm not one to wear really nice dresses but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love this dress. I took off the dress and put my clothes back on. I was tying my shoes when I heard the sound of a door locking and the lights shut off.

Logan POV  

I blared my music while I drove to town. Mr. Lawson's rabbit went missing while I was "watching it" and he was making me go get a proper cage to get back on his good side. The weird man threatened to fail me again. That's the last thing I need. My mom would kill me if I have to come home and live with her. She already thinks I'm never going to succeed in anything. I get to the store ten minuted till closing time. The employees gave me dirty looks as I came in. One named Gavin even gave me the bird. I guess they were ready to close.

Ignoring them I walked straight to the pet section and started looking for the cages. The hamster and ferret cages are very visible. Covered in large colorful tubes for the animals to run through. But there were no cages that seemed big enough for rabbits.

"Damn it! I'm gonna loose my job." I thought pulling my fingers through my hair. My hair was oily. I haven't showered or done anything really since I talked to Danny. I can't get the guilt off my chest. And to make it worse, I think he might be right. Cause I can't get her out of my head. And the fact I was having to buy a cage for a stupid rabbit made me think of her more. Something I never thought I would think to myself, but I do and I've never been so sure of anything in my life.  I miss her.