Chapter 7- History Repeats Itself

Louise's POV

It's been a few days since I've pulled anything on Logan. It's Thursday now and I've been either studying or hanging out with Danny. I was in my dorm texting Tina and getting ready for the day when River and I got a letter from the dorm mom. 

Dear Girls, 

Due to students neglecting our allowance of hats from now on hats will no longer be aloud in class. To many people are sneaking things into class and it has gotten to a point of descriptiveness. We expect the best from you.

Thank You, Dorm Mom

"What the hell?!" I can't believe that they would just make a rule like this out of nowhere. And who is actually stupid enough to sneak something into class in a hat. UGH!!

"Why are you grunting like a moose?" River asked as she got out of the bathroom. I handed her the note and waited for her to read it. "So what? Hats aren't even cute. Plus yours could use a washing anyways." She balled the note up and threw it away.

"Hey River?"

"Yeah?"

"Get out of the dorm." I gave her my best death glare to make sure she knew I was serious.

"I'm just in a towel"

"Not my problem. Out now!!"

"You're insane." She wined before tightening her towel and walking into the hallway. Thank goodness I got rid of her. The last thing I want is for her to see me stressed and vulnerable. I need to find a way around this hat thing and fast. i pull out my phone and call Danny to get him to meet me at my dorm. He showed up about two minutes later.

"What's wrong? You texted me 'help I'm gonna die' and you got me a bit worried. Also there is a half naked girl in your hallway and she looks pissed." His face was red like her had ran here from somewhere and he was slightly out of breath.

"Did you run here? And yeah. That is River. She is interesting."

He nods his head and his ears turn red to match the rest of his face. He walked over to my bed and sat at the edge of it. "So what was so urgent?"

"I'm sure you have heard about the stupid new hat rule. I need you help to get a plan. Something that will result in me still wearing my hat." I got up off the floor and sat on my bed next to Danny.

"Well lets see. Most if not all of the teachers will not allow it so unless you make up some illness then you will have to take it off."

"I can't make up and illness. They will just send me to the nurse, who will figure out that there is nothing wrong. Then I'll get in trouble and maybe even kicked out of school." 

 "Well the last thing I want is for you to get kicked out." He was looking at me intently now. His green eyes piercing into mine. And before I knew it his face was closer than and inch to mine, our four-heads touching. His lip barley touched mine when the door to the dorm slug open causing us both to jump back.

"I've been out there for twenty minutes so you could have a make-out session?!" River walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.