Chapter 6- Let the Games Begin

Louise's POV

My talk with Danny last night had put me in a good mood, so I decided it was a better day than any to start bringing down the old prank hammer on Logan. 

During the chaos of people going to classes I slipped into Mr.Lawson's class before my next period started. I walked up to Logan's desk and slipped an egg into the sleeve of his jacket making sure that end of the sleeve is in the middle of the seat cushion. I had one more class until Mr.Lawson's so I made my way for the door.

"Louise, what are you doing?" Logan asked as soon as I got out of the class room.

"I forgot something in the classroom yesterday." I looked him in the eyes to sale the lie. 

"And what did you forget?" His face had a sly grin on it and I could tell he knew I was laying.

"I umm... I forgot my, my phone." I pulled my phone out showed it to him. "See you next class." I walked away before he could convict me of something else. 

Logan's POV

My second to last class started. The whole class I was on edge because of my encounter with Louise. I know she is up to something and what ever it is can strike at any moment. Mr. Lawson started teaching the class and I went and sat in the front at my desk. Crunch. It wasn't loud but I could definitely feel it. I believe I just found what Louise forgot. 

Louise's POV

I was in one of my business classes when the Chancellor walked in.

"Louise Belcher, please come with me." I got out of my seat and followed him to the hallway where Logan waited.

"Is there a problem sir?" I asked smiling to the Chancellor. The Chancellor ignored me and walked over to Logan. "You are going to have to learn to handle misbehavior at some point. This one is all yours. Do what you think is right." The Chancellor patted Logan on the back before walking away.

Logan looked at me and gestured a hand to an office. 

The office is small and full of golf trophies. 

"Who's office is this?" I asked. No way it was Logan's.

"It's the Chancellors. But we didn't come in here to talk about his office we came in here to talk about what you did." 

"And what did I do?" I looked from his face to his feet. He was no longer wearing his khakis but instead was wearing black Nike sweat pants. "Where did your fancy man pants go?"

"Louise, you already know the answer to both of those questions." He ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"I know but I want to hear you say it." 

"Louise you made me sit on an egg." His whole face turned red. "In the middle of class. I had to leave to go change, and the rest of my laundry is dirty so I'm left with sweats."

"I didn't make you do anyth...." 

"Louise! I sat on an egg because of you!" He went over to the Chancellor's desk and sat down. He slouched and laid his head back against the chair. "I thought you would be done with all of this."   

At this point I was confused. I expected him to be angry but i didn't expect him to be disappointed. Honestly I liked the other Logan better. The one that was willing to fight back. Not this serious one that abducted his body and took him over. 

"To be fair I'm surprised you though I would ever be done with all of this. I have pranks in the making that I'm saving for when I'm in the nursing home."

"You really are never going to stop, are you?"

"Not a chance in hell." I smiled at him and picked up my bag to leave.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my arm and let go just as quickly. His face turned a bright red and he went and sat back down. He swallowed and then took a deep breath in. "You can't leave until I've decided how to punish you."

"Here is an idea. Don't." I tried walking out the door again.

"Louise please. If I don't graduate this time it won't be easy getting a job. I need this." For once in my life I heard fear in Logan's voice. I didn't want to but I gave in anyways.

"Ughhh Fine! But you can't punish me every time I do something to you." 

"Then don't do things to me."

"HA! Like that would ever happen." I sat back down and waited to hear my punishment.

"Okay. So I've decided to let you off with a warning. As far as the Chancellor know this is the first thing you have done." He walked over to the door and held it open.

"All that drama for a warning?!" I got out of the chair and walked over to him. "Suspend me! Come on! You have all this power over me now and you aren't even going to use it? What's wrong with you?" He just looked at me confused. "Ugh! Where is the evil annoying Logan that I hate so much!?"

"He is in High School. Now you are going to be late for History. Get to class"

I walked away from him with anger boiling in my veins. It's no fun messing with Logan if he doesn't make it a challenge. What's the point? He's to mature now to care. I walk into Mr. Lawson's class and took my seat. I turned around to look at Danny. 'Where have you been?'  He mouthed. I pointed my head to Logan who had just walked into the class room. ' How bad?' 

I just shrugged and smiled as if to say nothing even happened. The rest of the class was boring and Logan refused to look at me the whole time.