Chapter 9- What?!

Louise's POV

Today is a big day. Its Friday and I'm going on my first date.

I walk out of my dorm and head to the cafeteria for breakfast. I never got my hat back yesterday so I'm still wearing that stupid blonde wig. I got my food and walked to mine and Danny's table. Danny was already there playing on his phone.

"Hey" I said to get his attention.

"Hey" He said looking up from his phone with a smile. I sat down across from him. "So about tonight. I was planning on us going to Houston's...

"Wait wait wait. Houston's? That place is crazy expensive. And don't you have to have reservations?" Danny laughed at my reaction a bit and then smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it. I I know some people that have connections."

"Like drug dealers?" I asked with a wink before I began to laugh.

"No, not drug dealers." He laughed as well until he became very serious. "Still don't have your hat?"

"Nope. I was hoping to get it back today, but you know Mr. Bush."

"Yeah that guy really has a chip on his shoulder, huh? Well if you can't get it back I think it would be interesting to see you without a wig on. Yah know, just your normal hair."

"Naw! You don't want to see that." I said tossing my hand to the side.

"Are you afraid?" He said leaning closer to me from across the table.

"Of what?" I said crossing my arms with a smirk.

"Realizing just how beautiful you are. No longer hiding yourself." He was closer now. Almost touching my face. What he said made me think for a bit of rather or not he was right. Was I afraid? I didn't like how he got in my mind like that so I pushed the thoughts away.

"Maybe I won't wear the wig." I checked my phone to look at the time. Class starts in 10 min. "It depends." I smirked at him and got up from the table and headed to my first class.

Logan's POV 

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ

I wake up to the sound of my phone blowing up with messages.

Kailey will not leave me alone. The messages came in about two seconds apart.

Hey I made reservations at Houston's

Can you believe it?!

A couple had to cancel

You better come

Why aren't you answering me

Wear a suit!

I'm gonna wear my good butt dress ;)

Why aren't you answering!?!

Fine! I'll talk see you tonight at 7.