The Curious

It's been a week since Jimin is wearing a turtle neck sweater. He don't want to wear that kind of clothes specially the weather is hot but he doesn't have any other choice but to wear it. He doesn't want them to see the hickey in his neck.

"Suga did pretty well at that huh?" Jungkook said looking at Jimin's neck. They were sitting in the couch watching the MCountdown in Mnet. Jimin averted his gaze from watching the show to Jungkook who is beside him. "Let me see it." Jungkook said checking Jimin's neck. Their faces are dangerously near to each other.

"Kookie don't!" Jimin said, swatting away Jungkook's hand.

"Please let me see it." Jungkook pouted trying to be cute which Jimin cannot resist. "Please?"

"Okay! Just be quick." Jimin said letting Jungkook uncover his neck.

"The mark is still there." Jungkook said, touching it lightly. "But it can barely be seen because it's gradually fading." He continued.

Jimin backed away slightly. The way Jungkook touches his neck made him uncomfortable. "Okay enough! You've seen it already." He said, covering his neck again.

"I wonder how it feels like to give someone a hickey." Jungkook said.

"Why? Haven't you tried it with V?" Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrow.

"No. He wouldn't let me." Jungkook said, staring at him. Jimin's eyes widen when he heard Jungkook's next word, "Can I try it with you?"

'What the fuck?' Jimin wants to say. Of course he dreamed of this to happen but he doesn't want to deal another hickey so he quickly changed the topic while looking at the TV in front of them. "Oh! Look at that! EXO has made a comeback!" Jimin quickly said.

"Move!" Suga said as soon as he joined in them. He just came from the toilet and when he came back, the two keep silent. He sit down in between them stretching his arm to Jimin's back. They watched in silence until the show ends.

***

Rapmon crumpled the paper and threw it in the basket. He couldn't find the right words to write. Jin came in with a glass of milk in his hand.

"Here! Drink this. It's good for the brain." Jin said handing him the glass of milk.

"Thanks!" Rapmon said after gulping it all in one go. He gave the empty glass to Jin. "The taste is not bad." Milk is not his thing. He prefers coffee.

"Are you writing a lyrics?" Jin asked.

"Yes. This will be a big hit soon."

"Wow! You're determined! That's good!" Jin complimented while patting Rapmon's back gently.

"Why? You don't believe me?" Rapmon curiously asked.

"Of course I believe you." He said.

***

V was lying on his bed, holding his phone, earphone on his ears, watching his favorite video. His right hand was palming his boner under the cover when suddenly Jungkook came in. He immediately closes the app.

"Oh! Jungkook! You're here!" V said which made Jungkook confused.

Jungkook went on his own bed and lay down. "Why? This is my room too, isn't it? Where do you expect me to sleep?" Jungkook said facing V's direction.

"Wanna watch my favorite video before we sleep?" V asked.

"No thanks!"

"Come on Kookie! It's not like your first time." V said making a face.

"No!"

"Please?"

Jungkook smirked and said, "Okay! But in one condition."

"Tell me. What is it?" V asked feeling excited.

"Allow me to give you a hickey." Jungkook said which made V fall on the floor.

On the following day, V wake up early looking at the mirror inside the bathroom. He frown and went out immediately.

"Oh! V! What made you wear that scarf? Isn't it hot in here?" Jimin said smirking giving Jungkook a high five. They were eating breakfast at the moment. The food is well presented in front of them.

"Yah! Jimin! Why did you do that?" V exclaimed glaring at him.

"Do what?" Jimin is confused.

"Are you the one who told Kookie to do it with me?" V asked.

"What? Don't accuse me!" Jimin retorted. "It's not my fault that your boyfriend is horny for you!"

"Is that a hickey you hide in there?" Suga asked smirking.

"What? Hickey?" J-Hope asked knowingly. His smile is very wide. "Is that a counter back of last time you gave Jungkook one?"

"Jungkook, how does it feel sucking your boyfriend's neck?" Jimin innocently asked, curiosity can be seen in his face.

"Why don't you try it on your own so you know the feeling?" Jungkook counter back.

"Seriously?"

"Okay. It feels like owning him completely like marking a territory." Jungkook replied,  a smile is plastered on his face, remembering the event last night. He convinced his boyfriend about the condition he want with him. Of course he used his puppy eyes to made him agree. They were watching a porn video in V's phone while he suddenly averted his gaze from it and started sucking V's neck instead. The video they were watching was not really helping at the situation. V moaned in pleasure and accidentally dropped the phone. They end up making out last night while he repeatedly sucked V's neck and created a purple bruise on it.

"Your territory huh! Let me see that." Rapmon said, attempting to reach his hand to V's neck.

"Don't touch me!" V annoyingly said. He is so embarrassed as hell. The boys keep on teasing him.

"So V, mind telling us the details.." Suga asked, "..on how you end up having that hickey on your neck?" He continued while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No. Tell us the details."

"Okay! I forced him to watch porn video and this is his condition. There! Happy?" V said rolling his eyes.

"What? Porn video?"

"Enough talking! Will you shut your big crocodile mouths and continue eating?" Jin loudly said, tapping the table which made them stop. He cannot accept the fact that the boys are talking instead of devouring his delicious cooking.