The Obsessed

[Jimin's POV]

The week has ended. This is the day I've been waiting for. The day that will end my connection with J-Hope. Also the day that will stop Suga from being slightly gloomy. I felt happy at the same time I felt sad. I will no longer stay in J-Hope's side, by that, our daily routine must also be stop. Waking up together, shower together, feeding each other, cuddle with each other and sleeping in one bed. All of that, even in a short period of time, will not be forgotten. I will really miss those moment with J-Hope, although I didn't liked it from the start, but I'm gradually used to it as days goes by. And now is the end of contract. We talked about it last night and J-Hope was kind of sad too. He probably doesn't want to end this but I don't want it to last longer.

I removed myself from his sleeping body. The sun is already shining and he is still in the dreamland. My phone beeped which means someone texted me. I rarely got a text message so who could this be? I opened my phone and read the message.

From: Kookie
CONGRATZ!!!

I was confused. Why did he sent me those message? I typed a reply.

To: Kookie
Congratz? What do you mean Kookie?

From: Kookie
One week is over! So CONGRATZ!

Now I know what he meant. I thought he would not care at all. I'm really happy about the fact that I used to liked him that much. But when J-Hope came into my life, my feelings is now a mess. Then here comes Suga, I think he's still cannot move on about what happened last few days because we forced him to confess his feelings in a difficult way. My feelings now is really a mess. I typed my reply to Kookie.

To: Kookie
So you're counting? Thanks! How cute of you to do that. Heart it!

I put the phone on the table and walked to the bathroom. I was startled when Suga dragged me inside. Now that I realized he was not in his bed but in the bathroom. He locked the bathroom door while he pinned me in the wall. I was kind of confused why he suddenly grabbed me inside. And why the hell he was so early to wake up when usually he is the last one to wake up? He stared into my eyes down to my lips. I was trying to get away because this is really not helping. It's too early to be horny. He bite his own lips in a sexy way. Is he trying to seduce me?

"You don't know how much I waited for this day to come." Suga huskily said.

My eyes widen when he connected our lips together. It felt good, I didn't know he is capable of doing this. My hands was moving on its own to his back. He moved his lips to my jaw line down to my neck. The sensation he's giving me is driving me crazy. Why is he doing this early in the morning?

"Suga? Are you okay?" I asks, wanting to know if he is in his right mind.

"I'm completely okay, so shut up!" He said before grinding his hips to me. Oh my goodness! This is driving me crazy. He sucked my neck. Oh my god! Is he trying to give me a hickey? I pushed him gently to stop but to no avail.

"Now look at that. It's beautiful." Suga said seductively while looking at the hickey he made. "Don't you dare going to J-Hope again because if you do, there will be a punishment for you!" He continued before licking the spot he sucked.

Why is he so different? Is this his real nature? I thought he is a lazy person which always did was sleeping and eating. Not caring about the surrounding.

"So you're marking me now?" I asked, wanting to escape away from his grip.

"Isn't it obvious? You are now MINE." Suga said sucking again the spot on my neck. Oh my god, when did he become like this? "Don't you dare escape from me Jimin-ah!" He smirked and then left me alone inside the bathroom. What the heck was that? I looked my reflection in the mirror. Oh my god this is not good! The hickey is so purple!

***

"Yah Jimin! Why are you wearing a turtle neck sweater in this hot weather?" J-Hope asked after gulping a water. We are now eating breakfast which Jin prepared. I noticed Suga smirked from the corner of my eye.

"I wear this because I feel cold even in this hot weather." I said, hoping they would buy it.

"You are so funny! Hahaha!" V said while laughing at my reason.

I immediately exited the kitchen as soon as I was finished. I don't know but I feel like avoiding Suga's gaze. I feel like melting in his gaze so I must avoid him. It feels different, as if he was possessed. I want to go away from him.

"And where do you think you're going?" Suga asked when I was about to go out. He grabbed my wrist saying, "Have you forgot we are not allowed to go out yet?" He continued, gripping my wrist tightly. He dragged me upstairs to our room.

"You cannot escape from me Jimin. Now that you've awaken the beast inside me." Suga said pinning me in the wall. His face is only inches to mine. J-Hope came inside and saw us. I looked at him pleading to help me get away but he had his apologetic eyes saying he cannot stop Suga. J-Hope went out immediately knowing Suga is digging a hole in his face.

"Okay Suga. You don't have to do this anymore. I'm not escaping anymore. What's the point of escaping when we are in the same room." I said looking at his eyes.

"Good!" He said, leaning slowly touching my lips with his own. He parted away saying, "Now get rid of J-Hope and Jungkook in your head, from now on." He said before kissing me again.

"Suga? Have you forgot about the hidden camera?" I asked, slightly worried.

"No! Because we're just kissing. Nothing more!" He said as if it's a normal thing to say. What the fuck? Just kissing? He must be out of his mind. Then he step back from me. I think this is the chance to go out in this room so I can avoid him but I was wrong.

Everywhere I go, he is there secretly watching me. What the hell? I don't like this feeling anymore. It is worst than being J-Hope's slave. Even though he keep his distance, I can see that he is not losing his sight on me.

"Suga! Stop staring at Jimin! He doesn't like it!" J-Hope said covering Suga's eyes.

"Someone is obsessed." V said teasing Suga. "Just like how Kookie is obsessed at me." V said.

"Yah! I'm not obsessed at you!" Jungkook said glaring at V.

"By the way Jimin, haven't you feel hot in that clothes you wear?" V asked giving me a knowing look. Suga just smirk.

"No." I shortly replied. I think he already have an idea about this. He is still the jerk that I know. I remember how he gave Kookie a hickey before. Now that I have one, I felt like I'm conscious all the time.

"Suga! Now that we are gathered here, how do you feel about the kiss Jimin gave you last time?" V suddenly asked.  NO! This is not happening. Why do I feel so embarrassed when I don't have the shame last time I did it.

"I'm addicted to it." Suga replied.

My face heated that I want to hide it forever. What's happening to me? Why do I feel this way? I'm supposed to be happy because I am now free from being J-Hope's slave. Why is this happening to me? I must find a way to avoid him. But didn't I say I wouldn't escape anymore?

"So that is why you couldn't stop staring at him all the time." V confirmed.