The Comments

It's been an hour since their manager left together with the make up artist and the camera man. The group were gathered in the couch with Rapmon in the center, Jimin and J-Hope in his left, Jin and V in his right, and Suga and Jungkook at the back. They are reading few comments in their official Twitter account.

"How many retweeted?" Jin asked.

"Over 112K retweets." Rapmon said focusing on the screen.

"Let's read some comments." Jimin said, snuggling closer to J-Hope.

"What do you mean comments? Did you mean replies?" Suga bluntly said.

"Whatever! What's the difference anyway." Jimin replied.

Rapmon scrolled down and read some comments aloud.

'BTS please marry me.'

J-Hope bursts into laughter upon hearing it. He couldn't imagine himself marrying a random fan. He soon stopped when Suga poked his head.

'Thank you for making us happy. BTS fighting!'

'Please come to Europe.'

'Suga oppa you are so handsome!'

'Suga babe! Make me your slave!'

Suga smiled upon hearing it. Of course he know he's handsome since birth.

'Ahhhhh Bangtan Bomb! I can't wait for more videos to come!'

'BTS BEING BTS, please stay humble guys...fighting!'

'Please come to Mexico...'

"I actually do not understand tweets unlike Facebook comments. Can we read Facebook comments instead?" Jin said, seconded by V because 'hey' he don't have Twitter account before, only Facebook which was deactivated by BigHit.

Rapmon closed the Twitter app and opened the Facebook app. He checked their official page and read some comments.

'Bangtan Boys is so cool. I can't wait for their comeback.'

'Hello! International ARMY here. The problem is I cannot understand Korean. Can you make your page English?'

"She is right. This is one of our problems. We should make our page English." Jin said but was ignored by them.

'I'm so blessed oh god... you did your best... please travel to United Kingdom...'

"I hope we will have a chance to travel the world and show them our music." Jungkook said which earned a nod from them.

'Come to Brazil so you will see Brazilian beauty...'

'Saranghae BTS'

'When are you coming to Japan? Didn't you know I saved all my allowance in case you'll have a concert here? Please come quick BTS I can't wait!'

'OMG! Can someone help me with my boner? I'm reading BTS smut a while ago and FUCK! Okay I'm out of here...'

'Check out my BTS fan art www.instagram.com/btsfanart'

"Instagram?" Jin asked.

"Jin, are you that old to not know about Instagram?" Suga snapped at him.

"That's a social account mostly used by artists and other celebrities nowadays." Rapmon said.

"Why don't we make our own official account?" Jin asked.