The Truth

"Jungkook, sorry."

"Jimin don't say that."

"For all this years, I didn't able to tell how I feel." Jimin almost shed a tears.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"There is one thing you should know." Jimin went a hold of Jungkook's hand.

"Tell me, Jimin."

"I like you. I didn't know when it started. You are the one I like. All this years you are the one I like." Jimin softly said.

They didn't know there were two person hiding in the bush, V and J-Hope.

Jungkook hugged Jimin, comforting him. After all, there love story was really an epic. He accepted the fact that Jimin like him but V is the one who stole his heart. Even if V harassed him, it doesn't affect the fact that he love V already, and Jimin understands that.

"I like you too Jimin, but I already love him." Jungkook honestly said. Jimin showered his tears into Jungkook's shoulder.

V heard that, far from what he thought earlier. He felt relieve after knowing Jimin is not poisoning Jungkook's mind. 'So, Jimin likes Jungkook? What an epic love story.'

"I know. But hey! Do you want to hear a secret?" Jimin said, releasing from Jungkook's hug.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, hugging him again.

"V was a jerk."

"I know that already."

"And guess what? I kicked his balls. Serves him right!" Jimin said.

"Why did you do that?"

"You don't want to know about it."

They hugged each other and it seems endless for both of them. The sweet breeze of the cold wind was calming their minds from the current situation.

"Don't forget your responsibility to J-Hope." Jungkook slightly laugh.

"Yah! That's random!" Jimin whined.

"You better be aware of him. Don't do all what he want." Jungkook said.

"Of course!" He replied.

"Its already six pm. Let's go home, they might all worried, specially him." Jungkook hesitantly said.

"I know. Come on." Jimin said while dragging Jungkook to get a cab. The two behind the bush soon followed.

They reached in the dorm. Suga, Rapmon and Jin were waiting for them.  The worried in their faces are obviously seen. But Jungkook noticed that the members were lacking two person. Maybe they are upstairs, not wanting to see them. That was what he thought. Maybe V didn't want to see him after Jimin dragged him into nowhere.

"Where have you been?" Rapmon asked.

"You make us worried!" Jin said.

"In the park. We just sort things out." Jimin answered.

Jungkook was scanning the living room. "Where is V?" Jungkook asked.

"Didn't you know? J-Hope and V went to find you." Suga said. "Now that you're here, let's just wait for them." He continued.

"He went out? To find me?" A smile was shown in his face.

"Excuse me, THEY went out to find you two." Suga cleared his throat, emphasizing the word 'they'.

"Jungkook, are you feeling better now?" Rapmon asked.

"Yeah. Maybe you should go ask Jimin too." Jungkook laughed.

"Jimin, did you loose your cool already?" Suga asked.

"Yes. But I feel okay now. Sorry about earlier."

They were startled to the sudden knock of the door. It was the two who followed and find them in the park. Jungkook opened the door and saw V, immediately giving him a warmest hug.

"Don't leave me again Kookie. I need you." V stated, hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jimin stepped away, giving V wide access to Jungkook. They both share a warm hug while the others are satisfied that everything is okay.

"Guys, I will just tell our manager to send us foods since the ref is empty and we are all starving." Jin said while fetching his phone. They were indeed hungry since they only ate pizza since this morning.

"Jimin, come here. Let's talk." J-Hope said and dragged him upstairs to their room. All could Jimin do is to follow him.

"Now what?" Jimin said crossing his arms.

J-Hope locked the door and stepped closer to him.

"You know Jimin, I will make our week interesting." J-Hope smirked.

"What do you mean?" Jimin already know it coming. He stepped backward until he reached the bed. J-Hope pushed him into it.

"So you too has a secret, why don't we work together?" J-Hope slowly said.

"What secret?" Jimin confusedly asked.

"V and I saw you in the park earlier. We heard some of your conversation." J-Hope cockily said.

"Oh crap!" Is what Jimin could only say.

"Now I want you to stay in my bed for this week to make you forget him." J-Hope said.

"There's nothing else I can do." All Jimin could say, making J-Hope satisfied.