"Okay" Louis agreed "Just once a week".

"Alright, I'm going to talk to her, and then I'll give you her number so you can talk and decide what day works best for you" Harry explained.

"Thanks" Louis said with a smile on his face, and Harry leaned in to give him a kiss.

"While I'm gone, I'm also going to leave you my car, okay?" Harry told him.

"Your car?" Louis frowned.

"In case you need to go anywhere, or if there's an emergency or something" Harry explained.

"I don't think I'll use it, I haven't driven a car in ages" Louis replied.

"If you don't use it, it's fine, but I'll be at ease knowing you and Sage have it" Harry said as he offered the car key.

"Okay" Louis agreed, and took the key "Thank you".

"You're welcome" Harry smiled, and gave Louis another kiss.

"When do you have to leave?".

"Now" Harry answered.

"How are you going to go if the car is staying here?" Louis questioned.

"Another car is taking me to the airport, it followed me here, so it's already outside".

"Oh, okay" Louis said, a little pout on his lips.

"I'm going to miss you and Sage so much" Harry told Louis.

"We're going to miss you too" Louis replied, still pouting "But we'll see you on Friday, right?".

"Yeah, I'll be here by lunch time" Harry answered.

Louis nodded, and Harry leaned forward to kiss him again, but this time the kiss was a lot longer, and better.

"Call me when you land, okay?" Louis asked, when the kiss broke.

"I will" Harry nodded, and kissed Louis again.

"And have a good show, have fun" Louis told him, to which Harry nodded "Just please don't go near him, just... please".

"You have nothing to worry about, baby, trust me" Harry begged, knowing who Louis was talking about.

Louis looked at him, the hesitation clear in his eyes, which Harry hated.

"I love you, and I won't risk our relationship, not when it took me so long to get you back" Harry added.

"Okay" Louis mumbled.

"Do you love me?" Harry wondered.

"I do" Louis answered, and hugged his neck tightly.

Harry hugged him back just as tight, and assured him again that he had nothing to worry about and that he loved him.

When they finally let go of each other, Harry went over to the bouncer to say goodbye to Sage, despite her still being sleeping.