New Love?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So I'm graduating in a few days yay! We are having grad practice and its so hot, but it will all be worth it! Anyways thanks for reading and waiting for the new chapter!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Kiera POV*

I stood at the top of STARK Tower with a machine that provided the Tesseract a way to open the alien portal. Dr. Erik Selvig, a man under Loki's control, had built the machine and was walking around and inspecting it. He seemed jumpy to me, like as if he was expecting the thing to explode at any second. He muttered something and poked at a metal rod, he seemed to be second guessing himself.

"....and the only way to shut it off is to push Loki's staff into the center." He suddenly said out loud.

I nodded my head and looked up at the sky. Pods of aliens flew in and out of it. Large ships that were made of larger aliens surged out from it, followed by mobs of flying aircraft that carried large amounts of troops.

I turned into a bird and flew down to the balcony of STARK Tower. Loki had just walked out and was admiring his masterpiece come together. I landed infront of him and changed into my human form. He smirked and looked somewhat amused.

"My dear mortal, you have such great potential. Why would they try to contain you? When I am ruler of the Earth, you will rule alongside me. You will have anything your heart desires." Loki said. He gently grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I felt a blush quickly appear on my face. I looked at him as he turned around and walked to the railing. An alien had appeared and said something to Loki.

"Your friends have begun to fight our army." Loki said with a sharp tone. He hopped over the railing and landed onto the alien hovercraft and flew off.

I stayed behind and began to think.

He talks about us like we are together. He wants me to rule with him in the future. Did he like me? But what about Steve? I still like him. But he never told me anything about my parents or that Hawkeye knew about. Steve was also told that he needed to get some of my hair so Fury could replicate me.

I had to make a decision.

Steve or Loki?

Love or Power?

Justice or Revenge?