The Tesseract and Elder Anabell's story

As I boarded the jet I wondered if the man in the trench coat remembered me. The red haired lady looked at me,but I couldn't tell if it was a look of curiosity or of hatred. I gently rolled my shoulders and looked quickly away. I had just given a sign of submission. In the animal world if another looked at you straight in the eye and didn't blink it meant "hey i'm the boss not you" and I felt like she was giving me that kind of stare. I wondered if she understood I meant no harm. I seriously doubt it.

I sat down in one of the seats and Coulson sat next to me. The red haired woman was pointing out switches and buttons to the co-pilot. The captain was a man with short brown hair but it was spiked in the front. He was wearing a black and red uniform.

"Mr. Coulson, who-" I started

"Please call me Agent Coulson and the red haired woman it Agent Romanoff a.k.a the Black Widow, the captain is Agent Barton a.k.a Hawkeye. Finally the man in the trench coat is Nick Fury." said Agent Coulson

Thank goodness he explained their names, but I knew there going to be a lot more names to memorize.

The jet flew gracefully in the air like an eagle, speaking of birds all I wanted was to shift into a bird and fly along side the jet. I wondered of they thought I would fly away. Fury saw me look out the window and walked over.

"How well can you control your powers?" he asked

"Quite well, at the age of 8 we start training to control our powers." I replied

"Powers," Agent Romanoff asked. I hadn't noticed her walk over. "what kind of powers are they?"

"Well they are-" I started

"Fury, we're here." Hawkeye stated

Before I knew it I was whisked off the jet onto a huge boat. It was 5x the size of our house and was covered in weapons and jets. Another jet landed next to ours and a muscular man with blonde hair and blue eyes walked off. A man with black hair and glasses was talking to Agent Romanoff saw him and quickly walked over to him. I heard a name or two in the conversation like "Dr. Banner" or " Steve Rogers" and then I heard the word "Tesseract". Where had I heard that before...

Oh now I remember.

-Flash Back-

I wondered around the camp like I owned the place which I kinda do my parents are the main Alphas in the Malone Clan. My friend Sophie ran past me and was saying "Keira! Hurry the Elders are telling a story about Thor and Loki!"Oh my favorite kind of stories!!

"You mean like the Norse Gods?" I inquired.

"Of course!" Sophie exclaimed in delight.

We quickly ran the the Ancestor Tree. It was where the Elders would tell stories to the apprentices. That tree had been there for centuries, it was even in some of our stories from the begining of the clans. The story was great and then the elder Anabell said "And then Loki grabbed the Tesseract and began to shout Huzza!" So thats how i heard  about the Tesseract, but how did our elder know so much about it? I would find out about that in a few years after hearing the story.