What's Her Power?

*Black Widow P.O.V*

So what was Keira's power? So here we are on the Helicarrier with a new recruit who no one knew about. Nick walked briskly over to me.

"Agent Romanoff, show Keira around the Helicarrier. Quickly. I want to test her powers." he said sternly.

"Alright sir." I quickly replied, "Keira, follow me."

Keira was looking at Steve and Dr. Banner talking. She had this look in her eyes like she was thinking, but once she heard her name she looked quickly up and gave a small smile and trotted over to me. I was walking at a quick pace and Keira kept up with me quite well and it surprised me. I turned corners and walked down long hallways and up and down staircases, she was right next to me the entire time. Surprising. Finally we arrived at her dorm. I opened the room and Keira walked inside. Her room was the standard dorm.  It had white walls,tile floors,nothing fancy.  The furniture: a bed,nightstand, and a alarm clock. She also had a closet and a bathroom.

"It's like my room at my house," Keira stated,"but on a giant floating helicopter/boat."

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied,"well its getting late why don't you settle in for the night."

She wondered around the room gently touching the alarm clock. I turned around to leave when she spoke.

"I remember meeting Nick Fury..." Her hand was still on the alarm clock.

I turned around and looked at her. "How? And why what powers was he talking about?"

She took a deep breath in and turned around. Suddenly her eyes changed to a icy blue and she shrinked into a medium size white wolf. I gasped and took a step back, then remembered I couldn't show weakness and quickly regained my posture. She smiled...well....i guess how a wolf can smile.

"Hello!" she exclaimed.

"You can talk...?" i kneeled down to eye level with Kiera, but she did the same move as on the plane. Eyes looking down shoulder blocking eye contact.

"Why do you do that?" I gently touched her shoulder and she flinched ever so slightly.

"Oh...it's a sign that im no threat to you. You see where I come from if you make eye contact with someone with more senority then you then it means you challenge their authority! And I dont want to be a threat to you....that and you have a very strong mind shield so I couldn't tell what your emotion was!"  Keira happily explained.

"Oh. Well it's part of the job I guess... But anyways how did you meet Director Fury?" I was very interested to hear this.

"Well....it happened when I was 8...." Keira began to tell this story about territory, guns,shape shifting, and finally a jet.

I was shocked. As I took in this infomation she changed back into a person. I stood up and looked at her and said "I'm going to ask Fury if you can join the Avengers"

I briskly left and the door shut behind me. I,for once in my life, was excited to add a new member to the team....and....I wanted to train with Keira so we could better understand ourselves...