Animal Girl (Avengers Fan Fic)

Author's note! Ya! i'm back! So this is pretty much just a fun little story hope you enjoy!!                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Prologue-                                                                                                                                                                              I was 7 when I starting controlling my powers. Before people starting noticing my powers for example they would see a foot that was a paw or my teeth like wolves teeth. After all i'm a shape shifter. Not a people shifter,but a animal shifter. Hold on let me explain a little better. I was born into a family of animal shape shifters. That means we can change into any animal we want. I'm the 2nd oldest, but my older half brother dosen't have full powers he can only change into a few creatures unlike me. My family is the oldest shifter clan on the Pacific Coast. So i'm next in line to inherit the "throne" as my father always joked. Anyways you will learn more about me later in the story,but for now lets start the story, shall we?

-Present Day-                                                                                                                                                            "Honey, time to wake up!"                                                                                                                                      

I drowsily roll over to check the time on my alarm clock. It's five in the morning, seriously mom? Oh well at least it's the weekend. I roll out of bed and lazily walk over to my closet and pick out a blue t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I slipped them on and walked out to my kitchen where my parents where cooking.

"Morning Keira." my father said

"Morning Dad' I replied

My mom was making  pancakes. My favorite!! As my plate of steaming pancakes was placed in front of me there was a knock at the door. My dad walked over and opened the door a man stood in the door frame.

"Hello, is this the Malone residence?" the strange man asked. He had short brown hair, dark sun glasses,and a ear piece. He looked like a secret service man who protected the President.

"Yes this is." my dad replied

"Is your daughter Keira Malone here?"

"Yes and why do you need her?" I realized his man needed me and so my natural curiosity kicked in and I wondered to the door.

"Keira, go back." my father commanded through gritted teeth.

"Hello Keira.' the man said," I'm S.H.E.I.L.D Agent Phil Coulson." I smiled at Phil and said hello.

"So why are you here Mr. Coulson?" I asked. He replied as though we needed to hurry "Well its a long story and we need you to come with us right away.

A brisk argument broke out between my dad and Phil. Phil whispered something in my dad's ear and my father nodded his head. Phil signaled me to come with him. I followed him outside and saw a jet craft, a woman with red, short hair, and a bald man wearing a black trench coat and a eye patch.

Where had I seen the man before? Then it hit me.

-Flashback-

"Come on Keira you can keep up!" my Dad yelled as we ran through the woods.

I had finally mastered my shifter powers. I was a wolf today and my father was showing me the territory for the first time. I was so excited and was examining everything I passed. Allow me to explain what happens in a wolf clan. Clans are larger than packs usually 5-10 families are in a clan, however 20 families were in the Malone Clan. So I spent most of my time mastering the helpful and edible properties of plants or having competitions with the other pups. Oh all the families in the Malone Clan were shifters.

Suddenly a gun shot rang out. My first instinct was hunters but I saw a man the same man with the trench coat and eye patch! He saw me and pointed the gun but I quickly changed back into my human form and held my arms up a little. He put his gun down and was in shock. I giggled at his expression and was about to walk up to him when my father appeared he saw the man but instead of attacking he told me to change and run back to camp while he talked to the man. As I ran I saw the jet throw down a ladder and pick up the man in the trench coat and disappeared into the sky. That's how I met Nick Fury

-Present Day-

I was 7 when that happened and its been 10 years I was now 17. I still have dreams about it sometimes only on my birthday too, weird. The woman I didn't reconize but she had a strong mind shield. I couldn't figure her out.