Chapter 31 - Seduction Mode

Start from the beginning

How could I get him to hurt me and see how much I would love it? Easy! I needed to make him lose control; I needed to make him fly off the handle and reveal his true character; his sadistic self. I had already witnessed quite a few times how he managed to contain his anger when I pissed him off, so I needed to push him further. I could have used the Sean-alternative but I knew that it wouldn't be enough. I needed something better than jealousy. Camden had mentioned something about respect the other evening and I had read that Dominants usually don't deal very well with sulking and arrogant Submissives, so there I had my plan because I knew that it wouldn't sit well with him at all if I sulked with no reason.

And it worked very well. I got him exactly where I wanted. I know that it was a viciously low blow, but hell! What did I care if I could get what I desired the most? Feigning the bad mood wasn't too hard, especially after working for two hours on that history essay and Camden quickly took the bait. Oh I am fully aware that I might not succeed another time now that he must have found about my acting skills, but at least he revealed his true self and this is all that matters to me. I have to admit that I wasn't entirely expecting that reaction though and that it ended up more difficult than I would have thought.

I was expecting him to make me bend over the bed and spank me like I read about on one of the blogs, so this edging was kind of a surprise; a bad one at that. In the beginning, I stupidly thought that he was going to show me what it was to cum with restrained hands and under the domination of a man; to get pleasure from it. I would have sincerely preferred his hand inside my pants rather than through them, but God! The simple thought that the man I am craving for was touching me in a sexual way was already amazing! However, after a couple of slowdowns, I quickly understood where he was headed and to be honest, I didn't take it very well when he completely stopped. His sole presence had become arousing recently so what with being felt up by him!

I was left with two options; again. Either rush to the bathrooms and finish myself off - but that would prove him right when he said I am incapable of dealing with the lifestyle; or fight against my need for release and show him that I can adapt. I have my pride and when I am determined on accomplishing something, I usually get there, so I went for the second one. Needless to say that it wasn't easy but I couldn't afford to flinch. My cock was hard as wood and my balls were yearning to get emptied to the point that it got painful; but I resisted the urge to jack off with all my might. At the same time, all this thinking and planning, then all the stress of the evening - without mentioning the tension of being handled - had exhausted me and I fell asleep rather quickly.

I guess my cock must have deflated at some point throughout the night - though I can't be quite sure about this considering the kind of dreams I had - but these thoughts just got me hard again. Damn! I don't even know what time it is. Maybe I should try and fall back asleep? I left the curtains open last night so I can tell that it is still very early from how dark it is in the room. With a groan, I flip to my other side to look at the alarm clock and startle when I notice that Camden is sitting in the armchair by the bed. He hasn't changed from last night it seems. He is not sleeping; he is just staring at me, one leg folded over the other and his chin resting on one of his fists. I switch on the bedside lamp to take in his features and remain perplexed by the mix of anger and guilt displaying on his face.

"How are you feeling?" he asks with concern. Well I guess that guilt is taking over the anger for now.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, wondering how long he has been here.

"How are you doing, Noah?" he repeats more firmly. I know what he is expecting. I know what he wants to hear, but I am not going to give him the pleasure to hear me complain because I don't even feel like complaining. On the contrary, I feel rather proud of myself.