.1.

It was just a normal evening for Jimin and his three friends; Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin.
They all sat at their favorite gay bar close to Jin's apartment.

Taehyung and Hoseok couldn't stop flirting with each other and it became annoying to watch.

"I think I'll head to the dance floor, maybe to flirt with someone." Jimin yelled over to Jin so he could hear him over the load music.

"No! Don't leave me alone!" Jin whined.

"So come with me.. Let's just leave those two alone."

"ugh.. I can't really dance..." Jin whined to himself as Jimin pulled him over to the dance floor.

--------

Namjoon decided to take Yoongi to his favorite gay bar to finally relax after he had a stressful month at work.

"I'm not really into these kind of places, ya know?" Yoongi said as they reached the bar.

'Yeah but I really think it's time for you to enjoy yourself... and maybe to enjoy a nice hansom guy too..." Namjoon laughed at his own joke but Yoongi didn't seem to be bothered by it.

They entered the bar and Yoongi was surprised by the loud music. They sat on the bar, right next to a making out couple. They both have obnoxious smiles  Yoongi thought.

They ordered their beers and Namjoon started looking around.

"Oh I think I see someone I know!" Namjoon said as he got up with his beer and left to the dance floor.

"What?" Yoongi turned toward Namjoon that was already long gone.
"What the fuck...?" Yoongi mumbled.

A guy walked over to Yoongi and leaned on the counter "Hey you're Agust D right?" The guy said.

"Nah.. but a lot told me I look like him.." Yoongi answered without looking at the guy.

When Yoongi shoot Agust D he had bright platinum blonde hair, but now he colored his hair back to black so not really many people recognized him that often.

"Well that's a shame... But you're still as hot as him.  Can I buy you a drink?" The guy leaned closer to Yoongi.

"I'll pass." Yoongi said, finally looking at the guy. He was a tall guy with lust in his eyes but Yoongi didn't like him at all. He preferred shorter guys or even guys his own height... He doesn't like to feel intimidated.

The guy shrugged and left with an "..ok whatever, grumpy."

Yoongi didn't enjoy being left alone in a gay bar. He tried looking around for Namjoon but the guy was way too far in the dance floor to be found.

Yoongi just continued drinking his beer alone.

Just as he finishes a guy suddenly leaned fast next to him and shouted at the bartender for some cold water.

Yoongi was surprised by the guy and found himself staring at him.

He was fit with a good muscles build... but he wasn't tall nor did he had broad shoulders.
He had shiny silver hair that reflected the colored LED lights.
He was a little sweaty and Yoongi guessed that he just came back from dancing.

The guy noticed Yoongi staring as he got his glass of cold water. "Hey~" he said to Yoongi.

"Yo." Yoongi answered.

"You look kinda lost. Is it your first time here?" The guy asked as he set next to Yoongi, noticing his annoying flirty friends just behind them two, but he quickly focused back on Yoongi.

"Yeah I don't usually go to places like this... I mean..  I don't hate it here, I just don't really get the point."

"It depends on what you're looking for." The guy smirked.

"And what might that be?" Yoongi couldn't help but to smile back at the guy. He was much more friendly and warn than the other guy from before.

The guy shrugged and finished drinking his water.
"Oh I'm Jimin by the way. and you are?"

"Yoongi."

"so.. Yoongi, wanna join me on the dance floor?" Jimin offered.

Yoongi considered and then said "Sure..but first let me buy you a drink. a beer maybe?"

Jimin smiled at the offer " I prefer sweet drinks, but if you have any recommendations..."

Yoongi smiled and signaled the bartender "kasteel rouge and Guinness please."
"oh I don't like Guinness..." Jimin said shyly. "excuse you but the Guinness is for me. You think I'll let you drink by yourself?" Yoongi smiled at Jimin as he paid for their two beers.

"Here, try it." Yoongi handed over the Kasteel to Jimin.
"Is it beer?" Jimin looked at it.. It looked dark but... red?
"Yeah.. but just try it."

Jimin took a sip and was surprised buy how sweet and cherry-ish the beer was.
He liked it a lot!

Yoongi saw Jimin's enthusiasm and smiled "Glad you liked it."

"I love it! Thank you!" Jimin said loudly and took another sip.

"oh but it's kinda strong though.. so don't drink it too fast.. it's 8%" Yoongi warned.

"No worries... You'll take care of me right?" Jimin winked and they both continues to the dance floor.

-----

I really care about dits ok?!

If you don't know those beers, go google it!!!

I like adding details cuz it adds to the environment so it's cool.

Hope you liked it!

I do have a full plot for this story but it is sometimes hard to be able to write it all down.
Let's hope it'll go smoothly~