Chapter 24 - Pack Fights

We left his room, heading to the waiting room. Mr. Adachi was there, reading a book. Caleb growled some, so I took his hand in mine. He calmed just a bit, and I smiled. "It'll be okay Caleb, I'm right here. I promise you that." He chuckled, pecking my lips.

"I know." He then looked at Mr. Adachi, growling again. "Sir," He practically spit the word, and I got a little worried about him handling this in a public place. I knew that if he went wolf again, we would be in big trouble. I squeezed his hand, trying to help him relax. Mr. Adachi looked up, narrowing his eyes at the two of us.

"Yes, Caleb? Shouldn't you be in your room?"

"Oh shut up and drop the act. You know who I am, I can tell. I smell it on you. We need to talk, and now." Mr. Adachi shook his head, smirking.

"And why should we? It's not that big of a deal, is it, dear boy? You should go home. Rest some. You hit your head pretty hard when you fell."

"I didn't fall," Caleb growled, dropping my hand and going to Mr. Adachi. "And you know that. I was trying to leave so I could make sure my boyfriend was safe and hadn't been hurt after you dragged me out of the gym. You attacked me! You slammed my head to the wall of your own office! I'm not letting you get away with this!" His eyes turned red, and he growled. My eyes widened in fear as Caleb lunged for Mr. Adachi. He was on the verge of going wolf.

"Caleb stop it!"

"Ah, ah someone help me! It's that wolf-boy, it's the freak, he's going to hurt me!" Mr. Adachi was milking it oh so well, and that was obvious to anyone in their right mind. Obviously, though, Caleb was not in his right mind. I ran forward, grabbing his hand before he punched Mr. Adachi, who he had pinned to the floor.

"Caleb, babe, come on. Get off of him. Before you hurt him. You'll go to jail, please calm down." He growled, turning to me. He barred his teeth, his eyes their natural wolf color, but full of anger. He shoved at me, and I yelped as I fell back into the plastic chairs behind me. I whimpered, laying there for a moment in shock. "Caleb? Caleb it's me..." He growled again, and Dr. White came into the waiting room. I looked up at him, my mouth open, but no words came out. I didn't know what to say. How could I say my mate had just thrown me into a bunch of chairs, completely disregarding my safety?

"Caleb, Caleb look at me." He pulled Caleb off of Mr. Adachi, and Caleb growled more. He wiggled, punched, and kicked, trying to get free. Dr. White kept him in an iron grip anyways, forcing Caleb to submit. I stood up, shaking. I wasn't hurt other than a few bruises on my arms, but I was definitely in shock. I didn't expect that Caleb would ever - could ever - hurt me like that. He'd always been so sweet and caring, even when we'd barely known each other. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... Shit," He got a horrified look, coming over to me. "Alex, oh gods Alex did I hurt you?" I shook my head, and he picked me up in a hug, holding me as close to himself as he could. "I am so, so sorry. I love you so much, I can't believe I did that... I'm sorry I wasn't listening to you." He kissed me, and I kissed back happily, smiling. His wolf's anger and himself were two different people. I could tell that was for sure.

"I'm okay. A little surprised, but I'm okay." He smiled, fixing a chair and sitting in it with me in his lap. I cuddled to him happily, and he rubbed my stomach.

"I'm so glad to hear that. My perfect baby. Or well, babies." We both laughed, smiling at each other happily. I smiled and kissed him, softly, and he smiled as he kissed back. He held me close to him, and I chuckled some as I slowly pushed him away.

"Stop, before we go too far. We're still in public." He nodded, smiling as he leaned down, kissing my stomach.

"My perfect little babies, I'm so glad that I can have you here with me. I was so scared when we were in that crash. Dr. White said you might not even wake up. It absolutely horrified me to think of losing you and the babies." I smiled softly, gently cupping his face in my hand. It felt so perfect to be there with him. I couldn't imagine my life without him now, and we hadn't even been together that long.

"I know, I'm so sorry. It scared me when I saw you in that bed. No one told us anything, I just knew you hit your head in the gym and passed out in the office. I thought I might lose you. I can't even imagine how it must have felt hearing there was a chance I'd never wake up. I know it had to have sucked though." He nodded, pecking my lips.

"It really did. How about we go home now? Cuddle, eat something? I'm starving." I nodded, smiling as I got up off his lap. He took my hand as we stood up. I then heard Mr. Adachi growl, and I glared at him. Without thinking, I let go of Caleb's hand, going to Adachi. I balled my hand into a fist, and I punched him square in the jaw. He yelped, stumbling back a bit. I could feel several eyes on me, but I didn't care.

"If you ever hurt Caleb again, I will end you. Do you understand me?" He whimpered, and I growled. "Do you understand me?!" I felt Caleb's hands on my waist. He held me to him ever so gently, not a care in the world that I was doing what I was.

"Yeah, I get it, insolent pups... You'll learn, soon enough. I promise you Caleb, I may be nice, but the others won't." He growled some, holding me close to him hearing that.

"Let them come, let them try. Just because we're a pack of peace, it doesn't mean we can't still fight. I have rogues on my side. Friends, family. Other packs that we have alliances with. Whatever you plan on doing, we can end you first." With that, he took my hand and pulled me away from the principal.

"I want you both out of my school!"

"We didn't plan on going back!" I smiled as I walked with Caleb, leaning on him slightly. He kissed the top of my head, and I smiled happily.

"I love you," I whispered, and he smiled as he nuzzled my hair softly.

"I love you too, my perfect mate. What do you want to do when we get home?" I chuckled some, reaching down to his nether regions.

"Something we haven't done in way too long." He nodded, smirking back at me. We were going to be very busy when we got back to the den, and we both knew it... But neither of us minded, for sure.

"Oh, oh gods Caleb!" I screamed a moan, my clothes on the floor. He came in me yet again, and I was on the verge of it myself. My own cum already coated both of us, and I knew it. I dug my nails into his back some, and he grunted.

"Alex, fuck that feels good, do it again." I felt our mouths connect; our lips twirling together. I kept my fingernails dug into his back, and I could feel him grow even thicker and harder inside of me. I moaned into the kiss feeling it, and my cum shot up against our chests. We broke the kiss, and I panted as he still kept thrusting into me. I was more turned on than I believed possible, that was for sure...

"Gods you make me ache. But I'm so tired. I know I'm not gonna last if I stop." I laughed a bit, both of us panting.

"Let me feel you cum one more time, then we can cuddle and sleep." He nodded, and I moaned as he picked up his pace. Things felt a million times better, that was for sure... Definitely better than they had when we were in the hospital.

"Shit," He moaned, cumming in my ass for the last time. He seemed paralyzed from pleasure as he panted, and I smiled as he pulled out, laying next to me. "Oh gods..." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. We both were still panting, and he yawned before passing out. Soon, I passed out as well, but it didn't surprise me at all.

A/N Hey guys, Cat here! Hope you're loving the story, and the ending to this chapter. ;) This chapter was about a hundred words shorter than normal, but the next chapter starts with a huge time jump of four and a half months. Hopefully the smut makes up for the short chapter, love you all!