Chapter 9 - Reactions

Caleb took me back up to his house through the cave system, and I squeaked when we walked into Lucas. I was definitely scared of him. He looked at us angrily. "Caleb, why is he not in the pens?" Caleb growled, wrapping his arm around me almost too tightly.

"He's my mate, Lucas. Don't you dare start anything, or I will have your tail in a sling. Do you hear me?" Lucas let out a soft whimper, hanging his head.

"Yes sir..." Caleb then gently pulled me, and I followed, glancing back at Lucas. He simply walked away as though nothing had happened. I got back close to Caleb, sighing contently. He kissed my head and smiled at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled it into his chest as I nuzzled to him. He chuckled at me, tilting my head up to face him. He kissed me, being soft and gentle, but something came over me. I shoved him against the wall, pinning his arms to the walls. He moaned as I kissed him back roughly, soon forcing his mouth open and entangling our tongues.

"Alex," He moaned my name, and I pressed my cock into his. In seconds, we were both hard as rocks. I moved my hands to his hips, steadying us so I could grind on him. He put his hands on my hips as well, panting as he slowly and sloppily pushed me off. I pouted as I looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" He laughed a bit as he smiled at me, panting softly.

"Let's go to my room okay?" I smiled back and nodded, and we both giggled like girls as we held hands and ran towards his room. Instead of his room, though, he shoved me towards the couch. He yanked my pants and boxers down, revealing my boner. I kicked them to the floor as he pulled his own down, and I blushed at his size. I hadn't thought of it before. He lifted my legs, and without warning, he shoved into me.

"Holy shit, Caleb!" I screamed, but more from pleasure than from pain. He leaned down to kissed me, and I wrapped my arm around his neck to hold him close. My other arm reached down, and I smirked as I found his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. He moaned loudly, and I felt him filling my ass. His seed blasted right against my prostate, making me moan and cum as well.

"Oh hell Alex, why do you feel so good?" He started rocking in and out of me gently, and I moaned from the slight friction.

"I'm going to assume the same reason you feel amazing." He started moving faster and harder, and I could feel everything as he slid in and out of my tight ass. Before I knew it, he came again, and I smirked as he panted softly, pulling out. I pushed him down and got up all in one instance, and he blushed as I stuck my fingers inside him. He moaned loudly, his face turning to a look of pure bliss as I massaged his prostate. He took my cock in his hands and stroked me, making me moan as well.

"A-Alex~," I leaned down, shutting him up with a kiss as I came all over his nether regions. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck to hold me close. I twisted our tongues together, only breaking it once we needed air. We both panted softly as we smiled at each other, blushing. I sat down with him, our arms wrapping around each other as I looked around. I soon noticed Kim and John standing there in the doorway, backs turned, the front door wide open.

"Uh, hey guys." They both laughed hearing my squeaky voice. I yanked a blanket down, covering us both. "You can look now..." They turned to look at us, and Kim shook her head, clicking her tongue.

"Naughty naughty Alex." I groaned from embarrassment, hiding my face in Caleb's shoulder. He laughed with them at that, kissing my head. "You two make a cute couple for sure. When did this even happen? You never told us that." I smiled a bit seeing them so calm. They of course came to ask about what happened to Caleb, but they wouldn't act scared.

"Yesterday. I told you, it was kind of a whirlwind day." Caleb and I looked at each other, smiling as we kissed softly. They chuckled at us, shaking their heads.

"Today seems to be the same way." They sat in armchairs that faced the couch, John finally using his voice.

"So, about what happened in the restaurant," Caleb got a nervous look, and I saw fear splash onto his face. "Are you okay?" They looked right at Caleb saying it, and he stayed quiet. I knew he didn't know what to say. I kissed his cheek, chuckling softly.

"He's fine now. Just a freak accident." They nodded and smiled, and he sighed as he looked down slightly.

"How many people saw that anyways? I- I don't remember what happened."

"About a dozen. Not many saw you turn wolf though." Caleb looked at Kim as she said that, and I saw horror in his eyes.

"I, I don't know what you mean." I slipped my jeans on under the blanket, slipping out from under it and going, closing the door. "I mean that's ridiculous right?" I sighed.

"No, baby, they saw. They know." I went over, yanking him into a hug. "I promise, it'll be okay. Don't worry. Kim and John are my best friends, they'll keep this a secret. Other than that it's just that manager, and who's gonna believe him? It's too insane for people to believe. Trust me, I know." He turned wolf and hid under the blankets, and I sighed.

"Gotta admit, it is cool..." John came over, going to reach to pet Caleb. I instantly was holding his wrist, and I gave him a deadset glare.

"Touch him, you bleed. Got that?" He squeaked but nodded. I leaned down to Caleb, sticking my face under the blanket. I kissed his snout, smiling sadly.

"I'm here, alpha." I mumbled it, but I knew he heard it. He nodded, licking my cheek. I left him under the blankets, looking at my friends. Kim was gazing at my bandaged arm, and I instinctively put my opposite hand over the wound.

"What happened to your arm?"

"I got scratched up, I'm fine. Come on, there's something I need to show you. If it's alright, Caleb?" I looked at the lump under the blanket, and he nodded. I smiled softly and reached under, scratching his ear. He nuzzled against my hand a bit, making me smile before I led my friends to the basement. I took them to the door, opening it to reveal the cave system.

"Woah," They looked at the brightly lit cave in slight shock. I smiled at them softly, pulling them a bit.

"Come on, it's alright. This is," I remembered what Caleb had said before, smiling. "This is my home." I chuckled happily, and they gave me confused looks as they followed me. Once they saw the den, though, their faces changed to wonder. I smiled as a guy from school waved at me. Normally he was beating me up and stealing my camera.

"Oh, wow, is this..." I nodded and grinned at them.

"Caleb's pack. Our den. I've only been down here twice before, each for just a few minutes with Caleb. I can't wait to really know my way around." I then noticed Amirah. She looked over at me and growled.

"You," My smile faded as she came over, pinning me to the wall. "You stole him from me, you stole the love of my life!"

"Amirah, I didn't mean- ow." I winced as she dug her claws into me. Kim tried to reach for her, but I shook my head. "Don't, she's a werewolf, you've got no chance. Amirah, I didn't steal him, he never loved you."

"I was going to be his mate! I was going to carry his pups, continue his family's legacy! You've ruined everything for him! Don't you realize what you've done? You've ruined our pack, you've stolen our alpha!" I groaned softly as my back dug into the stone.

"I didn't mean to, I just love him. If you really love him you'd be glad that he's happy with someone. He said before, we've already mated; it's done, it's permanent. He can't change it now, it's up to his wolf, and a wolf's mind is unchanging. A true wolf knows what's best, and an alpha's wolf is never wrong. The alpha is chosen by fighting, and a fight can't be won on strength alone. It's endurance, it's strategy. If Caleb is truly your alpha then his wolf knows what it's doing." She growled, ignoring me as she slammed my head against the jagged walls.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I yelled out from pain, feeling blood in my hair.

"Alex!" I felt her get knocked off of me, and someone caught me as I crumpled to the ground. Soon, though, I was out cold. With the blow to my head, I wasn't sure about my own survival.

I am an evil author. Cliffhanger! Is Alex going to survive, or will this go to Caleb's POV, and everything changes? Find out next chapter. >:)

Wolf's Tail (Boy X Boy; Werewolf; COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें