Chapter 6 - A New View

Caleb's POV

I snuggled into the warm covers when I woke up. I sighed contently, feeling extremely satisfied. That's when I noticed Katsu's scent. I groaned softly as I sat up, looking around his room in slight confusion. Noticing my pants on the floor, ripped slightly, I remembered what happened. I felt my face instantly turn red remembering what Alex had said. "I really did enjoy being dominated by him..." I then felt as I received a boner from my naughty thoughts.

"Morning sleepyhead." I felt myself turn red when I looked up at Katsu as he came into the room. The blankets were still covering me, thank god. "Someone had fun, huh?"

"Oh hush." He chuckled, smirking. Before I could question him, he grabbed the blankets, tearing them off of me to reveal my boner. I looked away shamefully and bashfully, my face turning the color of the blood rushing to my face.

"Thought so. You liked him. You like men." He tossed a spare pair of pants and boxers at me, and I let them land to cover the embarrassment.

"I'm alpha, I can't like a boy. I must reproduce." He snorted with laughter hearing that.

"Yeah right. You'll learn." I looked up at him questioningly as I slipped the clothes on. He then gave me a soft smile. "I set out breakfast for you downstairs. Oh and your lover boy went home after you fell asleep, so if you want to talk to him you'll likely have to wait until tomorrow at school." I blushed knowing he was right. I'd have to confront him.

"Thanks, Katsu." With that, I got up and walked away.

"By the way, nice hickey!" That made me blush wildly, of course.

Alex's POV

I woke up contently, a stupid grin plastering on my face. I blushed brilliantly realizing I had a pillow held between my legs, my cock ground into it and hard. I shut my eyes, letting the thoughts of Caleb ravaging my enter my mind. In moments, I moaned, feeling my release. "So much easier than having to steal the bathroom to rub myself..." I blushed thinking of my usual morning routine.

"Alex?" I smiled as Kim knocked on my bedroom door. "Get up, asshole you scared us yesterday. Why didn't you answer our calls?"

"I'll explain, just let me change." I could practically hear her roll her eyes as I got up, changing my clothes. I blushed realizing he'd torn my pants when he pulled them off. I tossed them to the garbage, going to my door and opening it. I knew my hair was still messed up, and there were more than a few love marks on my collar bone and down my exposed chest. My friends' eyes widened seeing my blissful and content look.

"Holy shit man," I laughed at John's wide eyes and Kim's amused smile. "What bit you up?" I felt a giggle pass my lips, but I couldn't care.

"Caleb." At that point, both their jaws dropped. I sighed contently, then blushed when I noticed my phone on my dresser. "How did he..."

"How did who do what?" I shook my head a bit.

"We weren't here. I left my phone at his place by accident, but it's there on my dresser now. So weird, I guess I must not have noticed it?" I shrugged and chuckled. "Most of yesterday is a messed up blur really. I don't remember a lot of it, just that it ended really, really nicely."

"Your chest says that plenty, man... What kind of teeth does that guy have?" I shrugged and grabbed my jacket, slipping it on to cover the marks so they couldn't see anymore. I didn't want to let out Caleb's secret. Even if it was just Kim and John. I smiled and grabbed my phone and frisbee.

"Come on, let's head to the park. I could use a day to relax and figure out my yesterday." I laughed a bit, and Kim got a suspicious look.

"Are you trying to hint that he drugged you?" I instantly burst out laughing.

"Nah, just drunk on love honey. Come on." They exchanged shocked looks as I walked past them, heading out of my room. I smiled seeing some bacon on the table, and I shoveled some into my mouth without thinking.

"Hey! Come on, I just made those." I looked up at my little sister, feeling my face flush from embarrassment as I realized I'd essentially inhaled her breakfast. She tilted her head a bit, her eyebrows furrowing together. "You okay Alex? It's not like you to use your hand like a shovel with food." I shrugged sheepishly, sliding my clean hand thtough my hair.

"Just hungry I guess. Sorry sis. Tonight I'll make you anything you want for dinner, alright?" She smirked a bit and nodded.

"Deal. I want that stuff you made for granny's bring a dish picnic last summer." I rolled my eyes and ruffled her hair.

"Yeah yeah yeah, got it." I went to the sink, washing my hands as Kim and John tried not to laugh at my little hunger outburst. I stuck my tongue out at them, grabbing the frisbee again and nodding towards the door.

"You sure you don't want to stop for waffles?" I smiled a bit.

"Actually that sounds like a great idea." I watched as both of them just gawked at me hearing that. "What?" I got a bit confused, Kim shaking her head at me as John spoke.

"What, finally hitting a growthspurt or something? You never eat this much." I shrugged, not knowing what to say to that. They had a point, for sure, but what could be wrong? I had skipped most meals the day before.

"Just hungry. Come on guys, you coming or what? I'll pay." They shared a look before shrugging and nodding.

"Alright. Come on wolf boy." Kim nudged me and smirked, and I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"You might as well forget that nickname. I'm done with werewolves. People are right, there's no werewolves around here. People would know." They gawked at me again, but I ignored it as I walked into the Waffle House. I smiled seeing someone being served a steak. "Mm, steak, that looks so good. But maybe rare." I heard Kim gag at the thought, but I ignored her as I sat down, ordering quickly. I ordered half the menu without thinking.

"Something is definitely wrong with you."

"Man what did he put you on?" I smiled as I licked my lips seeing them pull out the meat.

"I told you, nothing... That looks awesome." They simply rolled their eyes as they ordered simple things.

"I love Waffle House." I felt my ear twitch towards the sound of Caleb's voice. I looked up, smiling and blushing seeing him. That is until I saw he was with that girl. I felt a growl pass my lips, my fingernails digging into the table. He sniffed the air, then glanced around when she was ordering. He blushed seeing me, looking away fast. Then she turned to him, saw him pouting to himself, and she tilted his head towards her own...

"GET YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF HIM!" I felt the words erupt from my throat; a growl from deep in myself tangled into them. My friends and most of the small restaurant looked at me, startled. She let go of him, and his eyes met mine. He got up and came over, and without a word, he tilted his head and kissed me. I relaxed in a second as I kissed back, our arms wrapping around each other. When he broke the kiss, he whispered in my ear.

"I love you." I blushed as he said that, and she then came over. I felt the growl start up again; feeling like I'd lost control of myself. I couldn't tell why, but it felt like he was my property suddenly.

"Caleb? What is going on? Why on earth are you kissing... That?" He held my hand tightly, though more he seemed to be constraining me.

"That is my boyfriend thank you very much. Now would you go away? You drive me crazy." She looked at us, shocked, but then she sniffed ever so subtly, huffing at whatever she picked up on before leaving. Caleb smiled at me softly, pushing me back in the booth, his hand sliding to my knee. "Later we need to have a chat about that temper. For now I'll leave it be though; the jealousy was adorable." I felt my face flush red, and my friends looked at us in shock.

"You weren't kidding. You really were with him yesterday. Damn, no wonder you looked like you were on cloud nine." I chuckled happily and looked up at Caleb, and he smiled as I slipped a hand up his chest.

"I told you guys, Caleb's mine." As if to prove it, I wrapped an arm around behind his head, yanking him down before kissing him. He let out a soft moan at my assertiveness. I knew we both were hard yet again, and I smirked, knowing I'd be torturing him.