Chapter 25: Relations

The vehicle came to a screeching halt, making my body jump off the seat, but Leo being the ninja that he is, swiftly puts his strong arm in front of me, preventing me from opening my head open on the metallic end of the small bar.

"You should have put your seatbelt on, love."

"I think you should remove your arm from my boobs, love." I mock him in a stern tone with a coy smile dancing on my face.

"Sorry," he says and quickly rips his arm away from me, "I didn't mean to." I raise my brows making him look away as a laugh escapes my lips. Scooting in front of the bar, he opens up a small drawer below the dangling wine glasses that were hung upside down reflecting the blue and purple lights shining from a thin line along the top corners of the vehicle as he retrieves a wooden box. He lifts the latch and unlocks the box to reveal a handgun. "This is for you. Use it if necessary."

          I pick up the gun and tilt it from side to side. "Where do you suggest I hide it?" I indicate at my wallet that sure as hell couldn't hold a gun.

          He smirked and laid out his hand for me to place the gun back in. After grabbing the gun, he slid back next to me, pulling me closer to him and sliding my ass against the leathered seat, bringing my face closer to his. Our noses brushed together as we both stared into each other's eyes. There was a certain sparkle in his eyes that seemed to make my heart flutter. I could feel him snaking his hands around my waist towards my back. Under my blouse, his fingers left a trail of burning hot sensation behind them as the cold gun sizzled against it, cooling it down a bit, but not enough to settle down my throbbing heart. My body shuddered slightly, taking in more of his touch and his staring orbs.

          He smirked again at my tomato red cheeks and jerked me even more closer almost making our lips meet in a fiery embrace. My breathing hitched in my lungs when I felt his hand lightly graze my ass and tug on my leggings. Holy shit! My eyes widened almost making them pop out of my sockets as he held my gaze with a hint of mischief in them. I was too frozen to even swallow my saliva and drool that was building up in my mouth. My mouth sealed itself in order to not let out a shriek in titillation. His nostrils released a warm breath that stroked my burning face. We were only centimeters apart. Hell, only millimeters which made my heart run faster than flash. The urge to kiss him was so tempting but I decided against it. Wouldn't want our first kiss to be in the back of a limo.

Letting out a shaky breath through my nose, I scrunch my eyes shut and whip my head away from his godly face, placing it on his shoulder. His shoulder rumbled as he let out a chuckle making the warm air from his nose to hit my neck. My shoulders arched backwards from the contact and sent millions of chills down my spine. I ripped my head from his warm shoulder and looked at him with confusion prominent in my eyes when I felt a cold object pressed against my lower back, between the waistband of my leggings.

"That's where you hide it," he whispered sensually and let out a low laugh. I cock my head to the side and stare at him completely dumbfounded as he exited the vehicle from his side just like that. My heart was still running a marathon while he just left. Oh God! I felt a warm breeze hit my back as light entered the vehicle from behind me. "Let's go, love!"

I turn around slowly, still in absolute frenzy from the recent event and see his hand waiting for it to be taken by me. I'm going to do more than just take it one day. Placing my hand in his, he pulls me out and closes the door. He then yanks out his stupid phone again and barks orders into it. "Take your positions and be ready if it happens. You know what to do."

His right hand entangles its fingers with my left one and holds it tight. "I'll be by your side so don't worry." He places a kiss on the side of my forehead and gazes into my eyes. "I promise." A smile erupts on my face as I nod my head in acknowledgement. He then looks around and crosses the busy street, pulling me with him. My eyes wander up the stupidly tall building that made us look like ants before walking through the revolving glass doors.