Chapter 32

Noise of excited chatter carried itself through the halls of the arena. Harry had retired to the locker rooms to change and shower after being cleared by me. Since Harry still hated actual doctors, he only let me tend to the wounds of tonight's match, and to Levy I was probably better than the medics anyhow. 

I was leaned against one of the grey brick walls, my arms crossed over my chest while I smiled casually at the others conversation. People passed us frequently, engaged in their own excited conversations about the championship and how, as one put it "Styles squished Damien like a bug". My smile continued as I resumed listening to Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis converse about the fight My eyes wandered to El who was subtly nudging Louis to get his attention. Finally, Louis turned her way and Eleanor gave him a strange look, raising her eyebrow as if she was waiting for him to do something. Louis' earlier smile faded as his eyes flickered towards me, a fake one reappearing in it's place. 

"I'm Sorry Cryssy but I just remembered El and I haven't gotten any food or drinks for Harry's surprise party!" Right, Louis and Eleanor had planned for us all to come back to theirs tonight after Harry's match. They wanted to celebrate Harry winning, because according to Louis, Harry never lost. "Come meet us back at ours in, say 2 hours?" he questioned and I didn't really believe just getting food and drinks for a little party could take so long but I nodded anyways. I watched as Louis gave me a thankful smile before grabbing his girlfriend's hand and jogging down the hall. She followed closely behind, turning back at the end of the hall to give a small wave and smile. 

Returning back to watching everyone else, they had already transferred to another topic. There was never really silence between us all, there was always something to be discussed with us, it was just how we were. Usually I was always in it, talking away, giving my opinion but after nearly having a heart attack at twenty I was exhausted. My head hurt and my body felt drained but I knew it was nothing compared to what Harry was feeling now. It's amazing to know he used to party every night after matches just like this. You'd have to have some serious stamina for that, but that was Harry for you. Never giving up, or giving in. He was in it to win it and have a good time. 

"You alright?" I quickly faded back to reality at the sound of Niall's voiced concern. "My eyes lifted to the blonde Irishman, Casey close to his side with the same wondering gaze, as my eyes quickly looked over the rest I noticed they all sort of looked that way, as if they were genuinely worried I wasn't talking up a storm today. So I chuckled and nodded. 

"I'm fine guys, sorry for not talking your ears off so you know I'm okay" I winked cheekily, I watched as my words seemed to ease their worry and joined their conversation for awhile. It was an hour before we finally caught a glimpse of Harry again. He was practically swarmed with sports news media, each of them frantically trying to get a word in with him as he tried to pass. The group of us watched, slightly amused with how well he was holding back his apparent anger. 

"Excuse me but I'd like to spend the rest of my night with my Fiance!" he snapped gruffly, but apparently mentioning the word Fiance worsened the situation. I still couldn't help the bubbly feeling that welled within me and made me feel completely light headed with glee. I giggled as Harry rolled his eyes and pushed past the aggressive photographers, turning back so he was walking backwards only to give them the finger before he turned back to us again. I smiled cheekily, raising ne eyebrow in question as he caught my gaze. A small smile graced his features and he dropped his head to hide it, shielding his green eyes and dimples from me along with his brilliant smile.