Chapter 14

REGARDING THE BABY CONFUSION: so Dr.Reed did in fact remove the child from Cryssy's womb, it's barely alive and is suffering from the disease but ONLY Louis knows this because Dr.Reed suggested it'd be best for them not to know than get their hopes up because there is 90% chance the child will not make it. Which is why Harry and Cryssy are so depressed and why Louis has yet to tell anything. Also confusion about Harry's job, he's still pretty rich meaning he can live comfortably for the rest of his being if he wished to. Boxing is just such a big part of his life now he feels utterly lost without it. We good now? Awesome c:

 Dedicated to: HipstaPlease17Black for her very long and very lovely comment last chapter <3

Cryssy's P.O.V.

I held my torso as I ambled my way into the front room. It was empty again, meaning Harry was out. The week I got home from the hospital I'd typically find him out here asleep on the couch, his arms crossed and his head facing the cushion as he slept. But not anymore. He was like a robot, asking me if I needed anything and when I said I was alright he'd leave. It wasn't the Harry I knew, it was the heartless bastard I'd met a year ago. But he was here and I was thankful for that, even if every chance he got he walked out the door. 

My body ached as I found my way to the kitchen, there was a note placed on the fridge. Harry's handwriting scribbled onto the white sheet and a magnet on top of it. I pulled it down and let my eyes scan over the black ink. 

Out again, be back in a few hours. 

         -H

I sighed an threw it onto the counter, I missed Harry...a lot. There were no more I love you's or sleep well's or midnight cuddles. Just the growing distance between us. I didn't blame him for being angry with me but why this? I felt empty inside, and I was. Not just because my child had been cruelly taken away from me but because the love of my life couldn't even look me in the eye anymore. I just wanted to go back to us before, when we were alone on the island. I wanted that before Harry left again for work which must be happening soon. Matt wouldn't let him stay forever. 

The door crept open and a feeling of uneasiness washed through me which had been happening a lot lately. Harry hadn't spoken a solid conversation with me in two weeks and it made me wary. I felt it fade as Nina wandered in, shutting the door quietly behind her before turning around, a stunned look crossed her features as she found me staring at her from the kitchen.

"Cryssy what are you doing up?! You should be resting!" Nina scolded, dropping what seemed to be a shopping bag on the kitchen table and scurrying over to me. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I muttered ruefully although my insides ached along with my deteriorating heart. It was only held together with bits of thread by now and there was nothing I could do to stop the ache. 

"You are far from fine young lady. Bed. Now" Nina demanded, her thin arms crossing over her chest. 

"I will sit on the couch if it makes you happy" I obliged, turning to walk away. I just knew she was rolling her eyes from behind me but it didn't' surprise me when she drifted closer and wrapped an arm safely around my upper back and helped me walk. I mumbled a quiet thank you as I eased the myself down onto the sofa in an effort to avoid the pain and grabbed the TV remote.