Especially at this moment as he slowly detached himself by staying a short distance from my lips as he left his eyes traveled between my eyes and my lips with that famous smile of signature.

"You're fucking perfect, you know that?"

"Even when I steal your duvet ?"

"Except when you steal all the duvet."

I giggled with Chris to his grimace before sharing our breakfast peacefully.

However our moment was shortened as the twins suddenly exploded in our room with their hands on their eyes.

"Are you dressed?"

"Oh my god, if you're kissing-"

I immediately rolled my eyes at the exuberance of the twins before hurrying to interrupt Mathias. "Languages, Idjits! "

Obviously they just ignored me as they pulled their hands out of their eyes before throwing themselves on the bed, effectively separating us as they widened their eyes on our now empty tray.

"The fuck! You had a breakfast and you didn't even think of us ?"

"Can I find out why you're still here ?" Chris asked, raising an eyebrow at the two idiots making me smile, lightly tapping his shoulder knowing full well that he enjoyed their company.

Mathias immediately gave Chris a flat glance before taunting him as he pressed me firmly into his side. "Because Céleste loves us! And that we are her brothers. We're a package deal!"

"Yeah, by the way, I want pancakes."

I immediately laughed at Egil's request before shrinking my eyes at him, pushing Mathias out of me. "I'm not mom. Make your breakfast all by yourself, idiots."

I got up by pulling the duvet out of me letting me get a hooded vest while Mathias sent me a bored look. "I think living with Chris has a bad influence on you. You were much more helpful before."

I immediately crossed my arms on my chest, turning to the two idiots before arcing an eyebrow in impatience.

Mathias and Egil at once shared a long glance before giving me innocent smiles as they bounded on their feet before taking the tray with them on their way to the exit.

I shook my head as they shouted that they would come back before turning to Chris to the agreement of his laughter.

"They're worse than kids." I sighed, letting myself fall flat on our mattress.

"Hm, hm." Chris hummed as he leaned over to me before making me eyebrow with a smile as he turned over before standing up with a mischievous smile. "Real kids. "

I slid my arms behind his neck as he connected our lips while placing his hands on the bottom of my back before he sat me up in a sitting position to remove my hoody.

I left a smile on my lips as I did the same with the tee-shirt he was wearing before going down his neck.

I pressed him against the mattress as I climbed on his hips giving him access to my ass.

I went down along his adam's apple, the bone of his collarbone and along his abdominals until I reached the line of his tracksuit pants.

I could feel Chris biting each other a bit more kissing before he quickly pulled me up to press his lips against mine with more fervor.

I felt his hands pinch and plot my butt with desire before he decided that my shorts became too much.

I let him slide his hands inside as I began to grind my hips slightly against hers before biting lightly on the lobe of his ear.