You believe in love?

Start from the beginning

"What are you laughing at?" I asked a little annoyed. I knew he would make fun of it and thats the reason I didn't want to tell him. It was better I enjoyed the view outside than talk to him.

"Nothing, you're just so cute." He suddenly said and pinched my nose. A blush came up on my face when he called me that. He gets my cheeks flustered and my body riled up with the little things he does.

"Tell me something about your self? He asked as soon as we were comfortably seated.

"What do you want to know?" I asked. I really do not know how to answer these questions. Its like I have to start narrating an essay on myself which I suck at.

"Everything. I love watching you talk." He says all those cute things so simply and it makes me want to kiss him so bad.

"Thats not happening Ayan, because your talking too. We are playing 21 questions. Mr Ayan Brooke are you ready?" I took a bottle and pretended it to be a mike and told him to answer.

"Whats this Cookie?" He laughed.

"Quickly, I do not have time I have other interviews waiting." I pretended by looking at my watch.

"So tellme, what is your first question?" He finally gave up.

"What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?" I asked. Embarrassing moments are fun to hear only when they are not yours.

"I am so not telling you that." He got so startled by my question.

"Hey, thats not fair. I promise to tell you mine." I had second thoughts about telling mine but I still had to be fair.

"Okay fine, but please do not judge me. One day my car broke so I thought I should take the public bus. When I sat in the bus Sam sent me a link of a new porn video that he had seen." He paused a little and I could see he was ashamed of telling me.

"Ayan if you think that I am going to judge you just because you watch porn then its stupid. Guys and girls both watch porn and its okay. I want us to be good friends so I really want you to share anything you like without hesitation." I put my hand on his hand as an assurance.

"I was sitting on the last seat so I thought nobody would watch what I was seeing. I put on my headphones and started watching it. I did not realise that those headphones were really loud and for about 20 minutes people were listening to it. One man even asked me if I was too stressed that I needed to masturbate." He said stratching his head.

I was so shocked and surprised that I started laughing whole heartedly.

"Oh My God! I can't believe the whole way people heard you watching porn." I was still laughing continuously.

"Ha ha ha it is very funny, now its your turn tell me yours." He was clearly annoyed that I was laughing.

"It happened in high school when it was my summer break, I was out with my family to our beach house where my cousins had come too. So I was alone in my room only in my bra and panties and singing SORRY. By the way I love Justin Bieber. I was pretending to hold my hair brush as a mike. I did not even realise that my five year old cousin was standing at the door and taking a video. As soon as I saw him I ran behind him to take it back, only to meet my parents and my entire family sitting in the living room in shock. I can not even explain the look on my mother's face." My whole face was red when I was narrating it to him.

"Seriously Veronica? Hairbrush? And singing Justin Bieber?" He said and started laughing.

"Shut up, girls do that when they are alone." He laughed harder at that. I loved to see him laugh. It was like he was not that school jerk who was all arrogant and stubborn. He was the real Ayan.

"Whats your next question?"

"How many girlfriends have you had?" I regretted asking that. Maybe he thought that I was too desperate for him.

"None." He simply answered and I was shocked.

"None? I don't believe you. What do you mean by none?" I asked.

"I mean I have had friends with benefits and stuff but no girlfriends." He said.

"Why not?" He seemed a little surprised by my curiosity.

"I want to be with a girl who I know will be there for me too. Who understands me, cares for me and actually loves me. When I find her I am going to pamper her like a princess, take care of her, do small things for her that would make her feel special, protect her and love her unconditionally." He finished saying. I was so shocked by his speech that I thought I should just clap.

"You believe in love?" I honestly thought he did not. Generally bad boys do not.

"Of course I believe in love. I have heard its an amazing feelings and I want to experience it myself too, someday." He said. When I did not reply anything he continued.

"What about you? How many past boyfriends?" He seemed pretty curious.

Just as I was about to answer him the flight attendant came and told us we were about to land. This was the part I was the most afraid about. My ears started paining and I was about to throw up.

"Ayan, I do not feel too good. Can we continue this later? " I asked him.

Before he could even reply I asked for a bag to throw up in. I just wanted to go away from Ayan. He would feel disgusted. I got up from my seat when Ayan pulled me down. It was about time and as expected I started puking. Instead of feeling disgusted he held back my hair. I was really touched. I freshened up a little bit and soon we reached and I realised we were at LA.

"Cookie, welcome to Los Angeles." Ayan said and I was beyond happy. I always wanted to come here. I was so excited to just begin the stay here.

"Ayan where is the car to take us to the hotel?" I asked clearly confused as there were no cars.

"Oh No Cookie we are not going by cars because its time to complete your first wish. Take a look over there." He pointed towards to black SEGWAYS. That was a wish in my wishlist.

"No fucking way." Was all I managed to say.

AN- Hey guys. I know I have not uploaded in a while and I am sorry. Please do read, vote and comment. Thank you for the 2k+ views. I am open to criticism. Please let me know if you have any. I would love to improvise. For all those who do not know what a segway hover board is. I have posted a picture below.