~"Friends" with a bloodsucker~

Start from the beginning

It baffled me how nice he was acting, he has been nothing but cold the few times I saw or had a conversation with him.

I had to get out of my thoughts as he pulled me out of his room and galloped down the stairs, with me having a single shoe in my hand and the other almost falling off my feet by the speed we ran at.
I felt my vision going blurry as a quick pain gone through my head and I quickly stopped to hold the area where the pain hit.
When I finally got my vision back I saw a tall woman , her hair was jet black and curly, she had a white dress and bright red lipstick on. She was around 30 I would guess while she was smiling down at me, not knowing what to say or how to greet her.
"Ruby this is Brooklyn, Brooklyn this is Ruby!" Aidan said while still holding my wrist to support me from falling.
"Hi!" I waved with my shoe In hand.
"Don't stress babe, come, I'll make you some coffee.
"Actually, she needs a drink!" Aidan cuts in before I could answer.
She came closer and looked at my pale face and smiled. She smelled like raspberries, her eyes where a darker blue, I examined as she looked from Aidan to I.
Aidan clearly understood what she wanted because he pulled me closer and said that he'll get me some thing to drink but we have to go to into the woods.
I nodded as I had no energy left to speak, but just enough for me to turn around and thank Ruby for helping me.
"You're welcome babe! Everything for a friend of Aidan's" she winked and Aidan and I were already out the door and in Aidan's car.

*

We drove deep into the woods where an old house was still standing. It was still dark outside, and the wind was blowing into the trees making the leafs fall to the ground.
Aidan hopped out of the car to get something from the trunk, I could see him getting a first aid box from the rear view mirror.
He was still wearing the same thing as yesterday, ripped black jeans and a dark red hoodie.
When the car door flew open he put the first aid box in the seat next to me and pointed to it, as if he was telling me to open it. I looked confused for a while till I made up my mind and opened the box. Aidan was leaning against the side of the car, he's legs were crossed and his hand were in his pockets. I slowly opened the box when the smell of blood hit my nose and I quickly yanked my head away. I still wasn't used to the smell of iron and something unexplainable that made up the smell of blood, it was sweet but at the same time unappealing to my somewhat still human nose. It was disgusting, but I was really thirsty. My eyes gone wide and filed with black and I picked a bag of blood up. Looking and turning it between my fingers till I shrieked:

"I can't"  turning away from the box and dropping the bag, causing it to drop between the seats of Aidan's car. It was human blood that I have only once drank before. It just felt wrong to drink humans. literal humans, the very thing that kept them alive , kept me alive and that felt icky...
Some droplets of the red liquid where now sitting on my palm and the tip of my fingers.
Aidan looked back and rolled his eyes.
"You know you have to drink! Right?" He sat in the car and looked into the space in front of him.
"Yeah... I just" I stopped and looked at the blood drops rolling down on my palm.
"Yeah, I get it, it's gross."He looked into my huge black eyes and I stared into his glowing blue ones.
He's stare calmed me down and as he offered me another bag ;I took it without thinking, still starring deeply into his eyes, than looked down to the bag.

I swallowed, trying to calm the itching feeling in my throat, it felt worse every time I swallowed trying to hydrate the hot and itching thirst I had for blood was impossible.
I slowly took a sip, and felt the cold red liquid running down my throat. The terrible thirst I had was gone after a few sips as it coated my throat and cooled my whole body. I sighed as I leaned back , I felt the energy coming back to my body and my eyes turned back to normal. The headache in a couple of seconds was completely gone, it was the best feeling, calming and yet so energising as if lightning ran trough my body and awakened me from a zombie like state.
I saw the sun rising above the trees and the colours of the dark blue faded into lighter blue , red and then yellow till it hit the horizon.
I saw Aidan's face, he was as amazed as I was.