It's Home. I'm at Home With Her

Start from the beginning

I slap Lauren's arm, "You're such a liar! I never said your name!" I protested because I really don't.

"Yes you did, moron!"

"No I don't, idiot!"

"Admit it, crackhead!"

"I won't admit it because I never really said your name, airhead!"

"Oh really? Come on, don't be shy dorkhead!"

I grab the pillow from the side and use it to hit Lauren's head, "Really, really, dickhead!"

"Ow! Stop hitting me!" Lauren tries to snatch the pillow from my hand so I clutch it tightly against my chest while laughing. I tried to move away from her but it's too late. Lauren's already on top of me with her arms pinned on both side to hold me still.

"Tell me CabeLLo, how did you know that you have feelings for me?"

"Defeat me in arm wrestling first." I challenge her.

"Then you'll tell me?"

I move my face closer to her and whisper against her lips, seductively enough with a smirk. "Then I'm all yours."

***

Lauren's POV

I quickly stand up as Camila and I both take a seat on the floor and place our elbows on top of the couch, gripping tightly on each other's hands.

"Ready to lose?" Camila asked while giggling.

"You're so confident, huh?"

"Ofcourse." Camila chuckled and then we start to have the arm wrestling competition. At first, it was pretty chill. No one is dominating the other because we're both being giddy and laughing even though there's nothing really funny at all. I look at Camila and my focus seems to lose on it's track especially when my eyes darted on her parted lips.

And a thought surge my body, I suddenly miss the feeling of her lips against mine. I want to kiss her again. I badly wanted to.

And because of that thought and the urge that rises from within, I realize that Camila is taking advantage of it and she's so close to defeating me. I can't lose in this game. Not when Camila is the prize. So, I quickly regain my composure and try to turn this battle in my favor which I did, thank fucking god!

"I won, loser. So it means your mine." I smirk mischievously while looking at Camila. The brunette just bite her lower lips while looking at me.

I move closer until we're only inches away from each other. I cupped her cheeks and look her in the eyes for a minute thinking how lucky I am to be loved by someone like her. She's too good for me while I'm not good enough for her. That kind of feeling is like a scar in my soul. It won't simply vanish to remind me how fucked up my life is, "I'm scared."

"Of what? Me?" Camila replied.

I shook my head, "Of me." My hands trembled as I touch her skin, "Of me hurting you."

Camila leaned in and press her soft pinkish lips against mine for a second before she pulled away, enough to meet my gaze. "Don't be because I don't really mind."

I felt something electric static when Camila ran her fingers on my jawline, tracing it softly using her fingertip, "I want to know how many scars you have and memorize the shape of your tongue. I want to climb the curve of your lower back and count your vertebrate, your ribs, your fingers, your goosebumps. I want to chart the topography of your anatomy and be fluent in your body language. I want you, entirely." Camila pressed her lips against mine for the second time and then pulled away, enough for her to whisper against my lips. "I want you to be mad crazy over me."