Not Now

Tom turns on the TV, watching 'The Cats' as the lights quickly turn out, the rain pounding against the side of the house, thunder echoing through.
"Stupid storm," Tom mumbles to himself. "The internet is down as well," Matt groans, running his hand through his hair. "I'm gonna check up on Edd," Tom stands up. "He's probably still sleeping, but you can still check on him I guess."
Tom ignores Matt heading to the master room, slowly opening the door. "Edd? You up?"
"What? Yeah, w-what happened to the lights?" He groans, coughing slightly, dark circles under his eyes even if all he's done is sleep. "Power outage. Feeling any better?"
"Still feel like death," Edd groans, slightly gagging. "Tom, let him sleep, he really needs it," Tord leans on the doorway, not wearing his prosthetic like normal. "Oh shut up Tord, I'm just checking on him, can a guy not worry for his brother?" Tom crosses his arms looking straight at Tord. "Whatever, where's Matt?"
"In the kitchen," Tom mumbles as Tord scrambles off. "So, Edd, how did you get this bug?"
"I was in science and I just started feeling sick!" Edd gags slightly, leaning over the trash bin in case he throws up. "Well I'm going out for a walk, if Matt asks where I am."
"While it's raining?"
"Walk really means something else."
"Oh, er, okay," Edd realizes what he meant, sighing, "be careful, okay?"
Tom nods at this before walking off, Tord walking in. "Hey Edd, how are ya?"
"Feeling pretty dead," Edd coughs up, leaning back onto the bed. "Well, I'll let you get your rest," Tord chuckles closing the door, walking out.
"Matt, you seen Tom?"
"He said he was going for a 'walk' don't know why, it's rainy," Matt scratches his head, looking away from his computer. "Oh sh*t," Tord runs out the door, not even closing it, trying to figure out where Tom ran off.

Tord's POV

I know exactly what Tom's doing, and it's not safe, or at least I'm pretty sure.
"Tom! Tom! Where are you?" I shout, trying to get his attention, I don't hear a response. "Thomas! It's pouring raining and I don't think it's a good idea for-" I hear low grumbling, but I can't tell where, I groan as I keep looking for him, I know that was him.
"Thomas! Where are you?!" I shout, still no response, I get fed up and try and follow the growl, finding a few trees knocked over. "No! No! Sh*t! He going out into the town!"
I run after the trail of broken down trees, turning more and more into my demon form, out of anger and fear, before I reach the town, seeing him, people screaming and running, I sigh looking at him.
He is huge, a lot bigger than my form, yet I think he'd be able to fit in the house. "Thomas!" I yell with my distorted tone of voice, only getting a growl in response as I fly in the air to get to the building top the fastest. "Turn back! Go back. Listen to me."
I hear a truck rolling up as I look and see a cameraman. Of course who wouldn't want to record the huge giant monster and the one armed demon? "Go away!" I growl turning to them as they zoom in the camera on my face, I make a grimacing face as I swop down at Tom. "Live! Monster attack, demon along with, or here to help? Keep watching," her sickly overly happy voice chirps, looking at the camera, I just start trying to ignore her.
"Thomas! I said change back!" I growl, as he gives out a loud roar, swinging his claw at me, I dodge it. "Thomas I'm getting fed up with this! Listen to me!"
I swear, he shakes his head, a 'no'. "Thomas, don't let him! You know this isn't you!"
I swoop over to him, trying to get a better look. "Thomas. Please, you can't let him take over! You know, you can't! THOMAS!" I screech, sending almost like a sound boom, making Tom cover his ears running into the direction of the house. I didn't even know I could do that! t
The cameramen trying to follow, so I take it upon myself to go down there. "I would suggest you don't follow him," the distortion in my voice helping, get they persisted. "What just happened here?! What was that thing? Why would it listen to you?"
"It's the king of all monsters, my brother, now, if I see you follow either of us, I'll be sure you won't be around much longer," I take of into the air, going back to the house, making sure no one follows us, ready to get an earful from Matt.
"Thomas!" I growl, changing back to my human form walking up to him as he sits on the ground back to a human as well. "What?!"
"Do you not understand how dangerous that is?! You could of got killed!"
"Well I'm sorry okay?!"
"You're big enough to stay in the house! Not enough to go out and endanger this family! They could of gotten us! Yeah everyone knows there's humans and monsters, yet they want to know why! They could of killed all of us! Think Thomas!"
"Well I'm sorry! I'm sorry it took me what? Seventeen years to fully transform?! I'm sorry I would ever be as good as you at controlling my damned powers?!"
"Tom! Let's, just get inside, I need to see if that made the news or something," I sigh putting my hand out, grabbing it, I help him up as we head inside.
"I'm sorry Tom," I sigh, closing the door. "You two need to go take a shower, or at least change and dry off, you guys are soaking wet," Matt turns his head to look at us as we sigh.
"Don't think I didn't see the news, I get a notification every time monster, demon, wizard, or vampire is posted about," he looks over at us. "Dammit."

Tom's POV

After Tord and I got cleaned up and changed, we run downstairs, Matt not being there. "Where's Matt?"
"Dad and Pa's room with Edd," Tord points as we both walk over. "How's he doin'?" I mumble looking over at Edd, he looks horrible. "Not any better, this is more than a but, and I've checked, almost every wizard has gotten this! I can't, it's not contagious, that's all I can say."
"Wait? Is it going to kill him?!" My eyes widen as I run over to where the two are. "I don't know! Maybe? He's just been mumbling something about the king," Matt looks up at me. "Wait, the king?" I start listening to his mumbling. "Bring down, king rules again."
"He's repeating that and a few other things, like 'Take others down, Foren rules again,' and 'No more to them,' I don't know what it means," Matt sighs. "He's still burning up, I called Mrs. Wilson, Alex is having the same thing," Matt runs his hand through his hair.
"And don't think I forgot about you two's little outburst! What we're you thinking? Tom, it's great you can fully transform, but you put people at danger! Tord, I know you want to help-"
"Who put you in charge? All you do is tell us what we've done wrong! You aren't the most mature! Not by a long shot, you can do the bills! Wow! Yeah that's important, but you aren't dad or pop! So stop acting like it!" I yell. "Thomas!"
"Stop calling me that!" I yell at Tord, storming up into my room.
"They hate you," his voice echoes in my head. "They want you dead, you were so much happier when I was in control," he laughs. "Get out!"
"They don't care for you! Edd is dying and it's all your fault, you couldn't protect him. What's it worth when you can't even save your brother!" His laughter keeps echoing in my head. "You are worthless! You will never matter to them."
"Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I sit in the corner of my room. "They never cared Thomas, they never did. Who would? You're a freak. There's nothing you can do to change that."
"Stop, just stop, that's not true!" tears start streaming down my face. "Oh but it is. A sorcerer, a sorcerer! Beat you up! You are the king species of monsters! What a waste of space you are! Go back to it."
"Get out of my head! Just stop, please," I look up, hearing a knock on my door, thanking that I locked it. "They don't care. They want you dead. He's dying, and there's nothing you can do about it! He's going to be dead, and you can't do a single thing."
"Fu*king shut up! Just shut up! I can't take you anymore!" I start laughing like a maniac. "Tom! Thomas! Open the fu*king door!" Tord was the one on the other side of the door.
"He doesn't care about you, he just wants to see you suffer," he laughs. "Come with me Thomas. We'll show them, you will mean something! For the first time in your life."
"Stop! Shut up! I don't care! I don't care, I don't care! You don't matter!" I keep laughing, and crying. "Everything you do. Worthless. You are worthless. Everything is your fault. You piece of sh*t! Edd is dying, they don't care if you die! Only if he does! So come with me, just come with me Thomas."
"No! No! I can't, I can't I can't!"
"See you another time Thomas," his voice disappears, but my crying and insane laugher stays. "Thomas!" Tord brakes open my door, seeing me on the floor.
"I can't, I can't, I can't," I keep repeating over and over through my laughter. "Thomas, oh my god," he runs over to me. "Thomas, come on! Knock some sense into yourself!"
"No! They don't care, they don't!" I start repeating it over and over. "Fu*king stop laughing!"
"See? He hates you, you creep him out!"
"No!" I scream, hearing Matt rush up the stairs. "He's just crying and laughing! I don't know what to do!"
"It's that psychotic double as he calls it," Matt runs in. "You watch Edd, I'll get him. He's, he's out of control."
"They can't trust you anymore! Thy think you're going insane, that's what it takes! Kill him. Kill him," his laughter sends chills up my spine. "No!"
"Tom! Calm down! Please, it's okay, he's not real, the stuff he's saying is not true, don't listen," Matt runs his hand through my hair. "I can't, I fu*king, I just," I continue to cry more then laugh. "Tom, we love and care about you. You're our brother! It's okay!"
"He won't stop, I-he-me-it won't stop," I wrap my arms around him crying into his shoulder. "It's okay Tom, it's okay, I promise you that. Just don't listen to him."
"I-I, I," I keep stuttering as I hug him tighter. "Shhhh, it's okay," he rubs circles into my back.