Back to The Hellhole

Two days had passed, it's the day every went back to school. Except for Matt, he's still trying to find a collage. Tom doesn't talk to anyone, didn't even make eye contact with Edd. Tord doing everything he can to stay home.
   "Tord. I can see you." Matt looks at Tord in his half-demon for flying in the corner of the ceiling. "Damn it." He flies down and turns back, the right sleeve of his hoodie empty. "Tom did you get you-"
    "Yes." He grumbles not even letting Matt finish his sentence. "Let's go, we don't want to be late." Edd has his backpack on his back, also carrying Tord's for him. "You're right, get in the car everyone."
   They all got in the car, the ride was silent, you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet. When thy get to the school, Tord was usually the first one out, he jams the empty hoodie sleeve in his pocket, hoping it looks like he just has his hands in his pockets as Tom and Edd get out. "Bye Matt." Tom mutters as Tord gets out.
   "I hope we don't see Mike." Tord scratches his nose with his shoulder. Tom mumbles in agreement. "Hey Edd, Tom!" A girl with blonde hair in a ponytail, blue eye and a small scar under her chin and on her cheek.
   "Hey Cait." Edd smiles and waves. "Oop! There's my sister, sorry, catch up with you later!" She runs after her sister. "She didn't notice my arm." Tord questions the girl, not in person though. "I thought that's what you didn't want." Edd turns to Tord.
   "I thought you three were suspended! Ha! Magical goody two shoes, the eyeless punk, and oh my! What happened to you dude!" Zach looks at Tord. "Woah! You lost an arm! Ha! Armless Norski, I was wondering what I should punt in front of your name."
   "Zachary. Leave us alone." Tord raises an eyebrow, walking up to him. "How about a no?" He pushes Tord, unable to catch himself along onto the pavement, scraping his face. "Ow, shit." Tord winches, sitting up. "I don't know what your problem is?! He asked you to leave him alone!" Edd looks sternly at Zach. "What problem magic boy? I don't have one."
   "You know what? Shut up! We've been through hell and back, we don't need you acting like a jerk! Just leave us alone!" Tom growls, pointing at Zach, both around the same height, Tom a bit shorter. "Huh? Oh? What's that? You got nothing to say?" Tom mocks him. "No no no, Tom don't." Tord mutters knowing what he's doing.
   "I, ummm." Zach looks like he has no idea what to say. "Yeah! That's what I thought, just leave us alone!" Purple smoke starts flowing out of Tom's eyes, Edd putting his hand on his shoulder. "Tom just leave it." He sighs, Zach walking off, not wanting to stick around. "Oh, did I?"
   "Almost, but you didn't." Edd helps Tord up, giving him his backpack. "We should get to first period. See you in gym Tord." Edd runs off to his first period, art. Tom goes to his, Math, and Tord to English.

~In Gym~

   Edd and Tord walk into the gym. "Tord, you going to do gym or sit out?" Edd turns to Tord. "I'm going to do it, since it's only bowling." Tord slightly chuckles.
   The substitute coach called the roll, "Is Edward here today?" She looks up from the clipboard. "Here?" Edd put his hand up, how substitute did roll was always stupid to him, they can just see if every's there "Oh, goodness, To-Tow-Trod?"
   "It's just Tord, here." He mutters, the coach calling out the rest of the names. "Alright get dressed."
   The class goes into the locker room to get changed, when they walk out, Tord seeming a bit self conscious. "Edward." A kid catches Edd of guard, he's never seen this kid before. "Just call me Edd. Um, are you new? I've never seen you before."
   "Yeah I'm new. I just wanted to talk with someone in warm up time." He laughs nervously. "I'm Alex."
   "Edd, you already know that, and this is my brother, Tord." Edd points at Tord "Hallo." Tord waves nervously, the sub walking over. "Oh, Trod you have a note if you'd like to sit out because of the-."
   "No. I'm good." Tord seems annoyed she's still mispronouncing his name, but just nods as the sub walks back over to her seat. "Brother, but you sound different, like, different accents."
   "Well, we're technically adopted so-" Edd smiles. "Oh, I should of guessed that. Anyways! What to be on my bowling team? Three people per team!"
   "Alex was it? Are you sure you want me on your team? I have one arm." Tord could feel all the eyes on him, only sighing it off ignoring it. "I don't care!" Alex smiles. "If you don't mind me asking, are you from Norway."
   "Um, I don't know really, and if you don't care." Tord looks at the floor. "Alright. Sounds like a deal." Edd smiles, "Yeah, guess it does." Tord half smiles back.

~Lunch~

   Edd and Tord sit at the lunch table, eating while talking. "Edd, I can't believe we actually won our side's bowling match." Tord chuckles, not seeming as self-conscious as before, still nervous from the about of eyes on him. Tom sits down at the table, not saying a word, picking at his food not eating it. "Edd, Tord hey!" Alex runs over, his messy black hair seems to be worse and his green eyes fill with joy when he finds his new friends. "Oh hey Alex, this is our other brother Tom."
   Tom gives a simple wave. Alex seems intrigued about how Tom can see without eyes, but ignores it anyways. "Well hi, I'm Alex." He puts his hand out to shake it, Tom just slightly moving to the side, starting to eat some bread.
   "He's a bit of a party pooper." Alex takes a bite out of his bread. "Just leave it, he had issues in the past." Tord nervously chuckles, still feeling every eye in the courtyard in him, it's exactly uncomfortable "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.."
   "It's fine." Tord looks at the bread and steak the school gave him. "How am I supposed to cut it?" Tord murres. "Just bite off what you can chew." Alex shrugs.
   Tom mocks Alex under his breath, picking at his half eaten food. "Tom! Be nice." Edd elbows him. "Whatever." Tom gets out some Math homework from his bag and starts working on it.
   "Oh! Your left handed! That's cool!" Alex laughs nervously. "Thanks I guess?" Tom started working on it.
   "Oh! Guys I got to go, the nurse is supposed to check up on my arm, I'll be back in ten or so minutes.

Tord POV

   "Oh, okay!" Alex mutters. I can't believe how rude Tom was being to him. Tom usually isn't the one to put his self anger out onto someone else. "Mrs. Blessing?" I knock on the closed door. "Oh come in."
   "Mr. Davidson told me to check up with you during lunch, something to do with my brother talking about the bandages or something." I walk in and sit on the chair by her desk, waiting for her answer. "I will need you to take of your hoodie and shirt." She grabs bandages and other things. I do as she says, even though it took me forever to get my hoodie on.
   "Alright Mr. Tord, I'm going to take the bandages off, this might hurt a bit." She turns around starting to take the bandages off the nub. "Ow." I wince from the pain, not even wanting to look at where my arm previously was. "Oh my! It looks if you've reopened it! Some of the stitches have popped. I will have to clean it." She gets up and grabs some rubbing alcohol. The stitches most likely popped when I feel down, rather pushed. "This won't be fun." I mutter as she puts it on a cotton ball placing it on the open part, again I wince from pain, more so than last time.
   "When Mr. Davidson first told my I'd have to help you today, I told him that you should just stay home. It's the best thing for you." She grabs the gauze and wraps in around the nubs carefully. "Ah, there you go, you may go  now, see you back here on Monday." She helps me with my shirt and hoodie.
   "Thank you Mrs. Blessing!" I look at my watch. "Eight minutes. Wow." I walk back to the lunchroom, only to get stopped my Zach and his group of friends. "What's up Armless Norski."
   I try and ignore them and walk past them. "Oh, no you don't." He grabs by hoodie's hood. "You need to learn what you are freak."
   "Thomas is the freak, thank you." I try and walk part them again. "Boys! Leave him alone or I'll call your parents!" Tord Math teacher walks out of his room, the 6'11 previously football coach scared them shitless. "Thank you Mr. Parker." I smile. "No problem kid."

Story inspired by: AB6731
The story is 1500+ words. Like what the hell, how am I doing this? xD