Not All Sunshine

Tom POV

After hearing Tord and Edd, I start to worry myself. "If I was paying more attention, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess." I sigh, laying down in my bed, looking at the pocket knife on my bedside table."No. I'm not doing this again! That's what happened, I have to live with it, it isn't my fault.."
I prop myself up on my bed, after Dad and Pop left, I started having depression issues, but it was better, at least I thought. "Here I am talking to myself." I mutter under my breath, holding out my right arm, faded scars, and some that haven't, around ten or eleven scars. Few big noticeable ones, but mostly small ones you'd have to look hard for, the only one that knew about it was Tord, maybe Edd, Tord basically forced me to tell him. Not like I could avoid it.
He walked in on my cutting myself, how was I supposed to cover that up? He just patched me up, and started talking to me about it. I told him how I felt like it was my fault Dad and Pop left, he helped me through it, he even got me antidepressants behind Matt and Edd's backs, I don't know how he did, but he managed to do so, we don't really talk about it anymore, it's not something I want to touch one
I keep getting lost in thought, before someone knocks loudly on my door. I slightly squeak, trying to find my hoodie, Matt opening the door. "Tom are you okay? You didn't open the door, what are you up to?"
"You gave me three seconds! And it's not your business." I find my hoodie about to put it on before Matt stops me. "You'll pop your stitches, don't." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Whatever!" I slam the hoodie down on the ground. "I'm fine, what do you want, 'King Matt'?" I snark, mocking him.
"Thank you, anyways, I came to check up on- Tom, what's on your arm?" Matt slightly cocks his head to the side, looking at my right arm. "Stitches?" I mutter, pointing to the stitches on my left arm, trying not to get any attention draw onto what he was actually talking about. "On your right arm." He raises an eyebrow, Matt rarely acted like this.
"Uh, um. Scars. Now leave me alone. I don't want to hear your dumb shit anymore." I shoo him out my bedroom, slamming the door. "Tom! Tom! Come on, just tell me please?"
"Could you just go away Matt!"

Tord POV

I hear Tom's yelling, making me perk up. "Hey Edd, um, can I go check on Tom? Please?" I cock my head slightly. "Um, yeah. Holler if you need anything."
He was right. Everything changed, no one was like themselves anymore. I walk up to Tom's door and knock on it with my left hand. "Hey, Tom, it's me Tord. Let me in."
"It's open.." he mutter, I walk in and close the door with my foot. "I heard Matt, what's wrong?" I sit on the bed next to him. "I don't need you to lecture me!" He growls.
"Tom. Just tell me what's going on, and don't turn into your half monster form and attack me again." Tord slightly laughs, coughing. "Matt just saw the scars on my arm, and I didn't want to have to explain it to him. I got over that, I'm pretty sure."
"One thing I don't get is, you'll talk about this stuff with me, but you won't have a normal one." I try and lighten the mood. "Tord, I wasn't thinking straight. Harming myself? Left with scars-"
"Tom you felt guilty, you were depressed, you don't think straight, it's okay." I tell him, trying to be more sincere, he rubs the scars with his thumb, I can tell he started crying. "Tom calm down, it's alright." I try and reassure him, I give him a hug the best I can, letting him cry it all out. "I thought I'd be able to control it this time. I really did..."
This was the first time in a year and a half I've seen him cry. "Tom, you know Edd and Matt care. You should talk to them about it." I tell him, hoping he'll listen. "I know, I know, how do I tell them?" He shakes as the purple smoke starts floating out of his eye sockets, shaking, horns slightly coming out of his head. "Tom. Deep breaths." I try and not show the fear in my voice.
He takes a deep breath as they slowly go away, pushing back. "What happened to our family Tord. It's all been torn to shreds." He stands up grabbing something from his closet. "I don't know. Tom, if you need I could get you those-"
"I don't need them Tord. I was just having one of those moments." He smiles. "You should rest up, we both should it's been a long day." He sits in his bed drinking something from a flask, it smells like water, knowing Tom he just did that to be cool. "Alright. Albeit you need me, I'll help you, got it Tom?"
"Tord, I'm fine. Go check on Edd."

Nobody's POV

Tord walks out of Tom's room, feeling quite lightheaded, Edd walking over to him. "What was it about? Is Tom okay."
"Yeah, just a stupid fight, Edd I'm going to go to sleep, okay?" Tord drags himself to his bed and gets in, sleeping before Edd has a chance to respond. "I saw scars on Tom's wrists, Edd you don't think he's-"
"Matt! Why would you think Tom would do that? He would tell us, wouldn't he?" Edd looks at the ground, the pointing his finger in the air smiling, green flecks surrounding him, that happens when he's happy, something wizards do. "Let's throw them a party. Just at home! Tord and Tom!"
"That's a great idea! I can fly out and go get a few things." Matt smiles, fangs showing. "Okay, don't let either of them know." Edd smiles, the home phone ringing. Matt turns into a bat, and flies out the window, Edd picking up the phone. "Hello, who is this?"
"It's Mike! I heard Tord got into a car accident? Is he okay? Wasn't their someone else with him? Are they okay?!" He sounds worried, extremely worried.
"He did, he's fine. Tom was with him, why are you calling our home phone?" Edd questions him. "How is he?"
"He's tired, you can call him later, we're planning something." The phone automatically hangs up, without Edd doing anything. "That was, um, weird." He walks down the stairs, going to the closet, grabbing the box of party items
"I hope they like it. Everyone like a party don't they?"

Story inspired by AB6731
The main story idea: piggy1090