"WHAT?!"

"Yeah.. things didn't exactly go as I had planned."

"Jim what do you mean by this?"

"Well I had planned out that I would somehow figure out a way to bust (Y/n) and Lee out of there and fight Jervis myself."

"He held (Y/N) and Lee as hostages?"

"Yeah. He even had a whole tea party set up, I tried playing along with it-"

"That is some real risky business there my brother."

"It was too risky. It's my fault I'm even here at the hospital."

"JIM?! ARE YOU-"

"I'm fine, Its my niece who was hurt."

"What'd he do?"

"He shot (Y/N), It's my fault Harvey she could've almost LOST her life!"

"Jim, take it easy man, we're just detectives, you're just a detective. We can't control the actions these insane criminals do! I mean it's just impossible."

" You're right Harvey."

"Which Hospital did you guys go to?"

"Gotham General."

"Oh boy. Isn't that the one where Mario works at?"

"Unfortunately yes. It was weird being around my ex and her boyfriend. That reminds me I actually have to thank Mario for helping out."

Harvey let out a big chuckle, "Yikes! That's awkward buddy!"

Harvey had always found out a way to try to cheer people or lift any situation up from negativity.

"Sure is. I'm just thankful he was able to take care of (Y/N)."

"How's (Y/n) doing?"

"Good, she just woke up maybe about 20 minutes ago. Surgery went well Mario told me. Recovery could be up to 2 weeks or more, the bullet came close to the spinal cord. She hasn't felt it yet since the medication has been taking effect but they told me she's gonna be in a heck of a lot of pain when she leaves the hospital."

"Geez, that sucks! Is there anything I can help you with Jim?"

"Could you find someone to cover my shift for me for the next two days. I don't know how long she'll be in here for."

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks Harvey."

"Anytime Jim, text me updates on (y/n)."

"Sure thing, Bye-"

I hung up feeling more positive and hopeful about having people by my side. Next on the list was someone I think (Y/n) would most likely enjoy have to visit her.

"Alfred is Bruce there with you?"

"Yes, Detective Gordon. Is everything alright?"

"We had to take (y/n) to the hospital late this evening."

" Is she okay?"

"She was shot by Jervis Tetch. The crazy mad man who hypnotized me."

"Dear Heav-uns! What hospital did you take her to?"

"Gotham General ER Room 242."