I stared into his eyes and saw a glistening light beaming off of his dark hazel eyes.

Alfred interrupted our little moment together embarrassing Bruce, 

"Master Bruce, don't forget your curfew tonight, I don't want you having too much fun."

The ball was elegant with long white drapes lining each piller and chandeliers shining brightly above us, reflecting rays of rainbow stripes on our skin.

"Care to dance with me , (Y/N)?" Bruce stuck out his hand and bowed down like a prince. "No, not at all" I curtsied, feeling an overwhelming amount of heat from my cheeks blushing and placed my hand in his as he walked me to the middle of the ballroom. We danced and chatted as we were dancing, then shifted into a slow dance. Before we knew it everyone was watching us dance the night away, I barely noticed, It felt like it was just me and Bruce dancing in a universe of our own.

"Phew! Mind if I take a seat for a moment Bruce? My feet are killing me in these heels!" Bruce glanced down at my shoes and agreed it would be best to take a break.

As we headed towards the lounge area where Alfred was, Lee waved her hand high in the air, motioning me to come to over to where her and Alfred were.

" There you are! I was looking all over for you two, until I saw you taking over the dance floor!" Lee exclaimed.

"These heels are a pain, but look so cute!" I whined and took a seat at the bar along with Bruce.

"Did you two hear there's going to be a magician tonight?" Lee directed the question towards us,

Bruce spat out, "I don't like magicians."

Alfred then continued his conversation with Lee about the ball not caring so much for what Bruce had to say. From what I heard... Alfred appeared to try to make a move with Lee, making flirtatious comments about her eyes and her gorgeous appearance. 

Lee awkwardly smiled and lowered her head, "I- uh-"

Then someone approached me and tapped me on the shoulder,
"Hello young lady, would you like to be a special guest for our big magic show tonight?"  some stranger wearing a nice black gown asked.

I looked back at my group insecurely, unsure of what to do.

"I-" I was about to say no thank you, strictly because I don't like being in front of big crowds.

Everyone then started trying to encourage me and convince me to go with her,

Bruce interjected, "You should, it'll be fun."

I turned my head to the mistress and nodded my head in agreement

"Alrighty then- let me take you backstage"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the red velvet curtain,

I looked around and saw a few prop pieces for the show, they were interesting little trinkets...

I saw the magician and his odd-looking beard and mustache talking to one of the coordinators of the charity ball,

"That's strange.... and you said you're the replacement for the last magician? "
"Yes, mam" he nodded his head,

"Do you happen to know where the mayor is?"

"No I do not, perhaps he went on a stroll."

"Thank you for your time sir." The lady responded and sped walk to the main dining hall.

I saw him close a slighly opened chest with... THE MAYOR OF GOTHAM!

Oh no, oh no. I started heading away towards the main dining hall until I was forcefully grabbed by non other than... Jerome.

"Glad you decided to join the show, hot stuff" he threw some rope around my arms as I squealed and tried to let myself free. The lady who came over to me and the group helped him tie me to a magician chest that was a glimmering gold color, not the one I saw the mayor in.. another one.

"LET GO OF ME-" I shouted

Jerome placed a firm grip on my mouth, placing his pointer finger in the middle of his lips, whispering "shhhhhh".

"JER-"

he suddenly grabbed some bandana out of no where and wrapped it around my mouth, placing it in between my lips.

"Sorry hottie, I can't have you interrupting the main act! No hard feelings, promise?" Jerome leaned into the side of my face whispering in my ear, I felt the movement of his lips on my face.

"This'll be one heck of a show."  I felt him smile from the side of my face. Then took his head out of my face and added "I can't wait to see the look on your uncle Jimbo's face when he gets a load of this!"

Instrumental music began playing in the background, he picked up his finger and slid it slowly across my face, "Show time, baby", giving me a wink as he left for the stage...he left me there, strangled, and tied up to box.... how would or could I get out of this?!