"What's that?"

"Can we not use protection?"

I looked at her like she was talking another language. The queen of health was asking to go raw.

"You wanna do this raw?" I asked surprised.

"Why must you say things like that"

"Because that's what it is babe" I laughed.

"Stop laughing" I could she felt embarrassed.

"Look, it's all up to you. I do what you want me to do."

"I just heard it feels different, less painful"

"It does feel different... I can't speak on pain everyone different"

She slowly rubbed me through my briefs, I was feeling her she wore nothing under the tshirt.
I felt my self get hard in her grasp, she was beginning to get wet against my hand, I stopped.

"Whenever you ready"

She nodded her head, I pulled down my brief and let my dick go free. She looked at it then to me.

"You in control, that's the number one rule" I reassured her.

She shook her head. She began to climb over me and position herself over me. She grabbed my piece rubbing it her hand, than messaging her clit with the head. To say I was turned on was an understatement, I wanted to be inside her again.

She positioned herself and I prepared to feel her tight walls around me. She slowly sat down on me, moaning just a little as she finally had all of me inside her. She closed her eyes like she was in pain. I placed my hands on her hips.

"You can just sit here to get used to me" I spoke softly to her.

"Mhmm" she nodded her head.

"I want you to feel comfortable okay"

I rubbed up and down her thighs as she sat there for a minute. I watched her, she kept her eyes closed. She was like lightly humming through the discomfort.

"Babe, you can rock your hips back and forth, it'll ease the pain" I tried to coach her.

She began to slowly rock her hips and the feeling of being in full contact with began to settle. She felt so fucking good to me, I tighten my hold on her hips.

"Mhmmm" she moaned out.

"Open your eyes baby"

She shook her head no.

"You can speed it up or down, what ever you like"

She rotated her hips on me and I held on to her waist. She squeezed me and that caught me off guard.

"Chill out" I rubbed her thigh to calm her down.

"I'm doing it again ain't I" she huffed and placed both her hands on my chest.

"Yes" I laughed.

"Why don't you like it?" She asked lowly.