10

Am I in a love potion?

The next morning I woke up not feeling Taehyung wrapped around my arms. I pat on the spot where he slept the whole night. I began to panic. I ran downstairs with no clothes on but boxers.

"Tae-tae!?" I searched the whole upstairs and downstairs and no where to be seen.

"where the hell are you." I went to the kitchen and gladly to see Taehyung on the counter. His puffy pink face, messy hair, everything I literally admire him at this moment. Him making cereal, he lastly adds milk to the cereal. He takes the bowl and stood there, looking at the cereal and smiled.

"Yoongi will love me more when he sees that I made him breakfast!" Taehyung giggles. He walks towards me. He stops when he saw my big body in front of him as I crossed my arms. He looks up at me and gulps and blushes even more.

"Hmm.. who should I eat? Tae or the cereal?" I asked myself. Without not thinking on purpose. "I think Tae will be my breakfast." I laughed. I snatched the cereal and set it on the coffee table and hug tae closely to me. I nibbled on his chubby cheeks. Taehyung was trying to escape from the hug but I made the hug tighter. He was screaming and laughing at the same time. I stopped and looked at him, I smiled and pinched your cheeks.

"You're so cute. I just wanna eat you up." I let go of the hug. Taehyung crotchet down and hands the bowl of cereal to me.

"Eat." He mumbles. He also was avoiding eye contact. I nod. I took the bowl of cereal and set it on the coffee table, again. I didn't think it was necessary for Tae to grab the cereal because I planned to eat in the living room. I took the spoon and started to process eating. I moan from the delicious cereal.

"So good.. thank you." By the time I finished eating, I went to the kitchen and put the bowl in the sink.

I put a tee on and kissed his forehead, "Baby. I have to work today. Do you wanna go home or-"

"I wanna come to work with you daddy!"

---Short and boring chapter it's 1:28 am lolIt's been a month I'm sorry :( Summer is coming and I only have 3 more days of school left and I literally want to be done already uGh

---
Short and boring chapter it's 1:28 am lol
It's been a month I'm sorry :(
Summer is coming and I only have 3 more days of school left and I literally want to be done already uGh.
I hope you like this chapter! I Lovelovelove you all. *SENDS HEARTS FOR YALL*