9

Yoongi's pov because i suck ass

"But you're prettier than the skies."

Taehyung looks at me and starts blushing. "Stooooop! You're turning me into a big chubby peach!" He covers his face. Boy was he so darn cute.

I take his hands off from his hand pecks his forehead, "you're beauti-"

The ride stopped and Taehyung quickly got off the ride waiting for the older man.
"Cmon hyung! Can we get food please?" He asked. I smiled and nods.

"Of course Tae." He immediately drags me to the Chinese restaurant. Taehyung wanted strawberry bubble tea, chicken fried rice and egg rolls. I just got myself bubble tea. I payed for the food.

The both of us sat down in a empty table. He was so happy and ate his food. while he was eating, I couldn't take my eyes off from him. I was drinking my bubble tea while staring at him. Honestly I'm glad he doesn't know im staring at him. He's in his own fantasy right now.

As I sipped my beverage, I instantly choked on a boba bubble and fell out of my seat. Taehyung saw me and stood up and getting me up.

"Are you okay grandp-pa?!" He tried to be serious but ended up laughing his ass off.

"I hate you."

A few hours later.

It was around ten o clock. It was extremely dark.

Taehyung fell asleep on my nap not too long ago on the bench and hugging the big plush that I won for him. There weren't a lot of people here now since the carnival closes around eleven.

I admired his beautiful face. It was so cute, he had a really puffy face . I like it when he's asleep so I can look at him as long as I want.

I played with his luscious soft brown hair and squishes his cheeks a few times.

I was getting tired too, I wanna take him home but I don't know where he lives so i just decided he'll sleep at my house instead.

I carried him to my car in the back seats for him to lay down and continue his sleep. I started the car and drove away from the carnival.
Twenty minutes later I made it to my house. I parked my car in my driveway, opened the door to grab tae. I got my keys and unlocked the front door to the inside of my house.

I still had the boy in my hands. I went upstairs and set him down on the left side of my bed. I was too lazy to take off my clothes and because i was tired too. I laid down across from tae was. I looked at him and smiled to myself.

How am I so lucky that I met him.

I leaned forward and pecked his forehead.

"Goodnight Taehyung."

I turned around and tried drifting myself to sleep but then I felt a warm, soft feeling on my back. I didn't hesitate to look back at Tae.

His eyes were still closed, his cheeks were pink, his hair was all poofy.

"T-thank you for bringing me to the carnival... it was the best day of my life..."

I blinked and right away showing my gummy smile.

"You're welcome now sleep angel." I whispered. After that, I didn't hear him say anything else. I could easily tell he was asleep already.

So then I fell asleep within minutes.

Am I in a love potion?

---^creds to OwnerTHIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE IM SCREAMINGAlso, shout out to my best friend irl Im_a_love_loser

---
^creds to Owner
THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE IM SCREAMING
Also, shout out to my best friend irl Im_a_love_loser . Ya'll should read her new story she just published. It's really good!
I'll be able to write more since summer is on it's way super soon so that's good news.
Hope you enjoyed this part! Love ya c: