6

"do you want to play with some toys?" I asked coming closer towards Tae and feeling his cheek.

"N-no!" He stuttered as he backed up from me. I grab him by the wrist.

"Bad choice, kitten."

"I am not your kitten!!!" He slaps me across the face. I felt how hard and painful it was.

I got so mad. I just want to-

Without any hesitation I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

Taehyung's pov:

I wanted to escape from Yoongi, i was pinned against the wall so i can't. But I couldn't resist of tasting his lips. His lips tasted like spearmint. I loved it. His warm lips onto my lips felt like i was in heaven. His lips brushing onto my lips. The kiss was very passionate.

Our foreheads resting onto each other, I was in fear but in excitement at the same time. My breath was shaking as we kissed. Yoongi moved more closer onto me. The kiss wasn't rough or anything, it was soft and gentle. His hands moved down to my waist, i let go of our kiss and gasped. I backed up against the wall, panting as i make eye contact with Yoongi. His eyes were pretty.

I.. feel like i have butterflies in my tummy... my heart fluttering so much right now.. I never felt so tingly inside before.

---
TAEGI FEELS.
   yea i know im slow on updating (T ^ T)  ive been super busy lately and i don't really have the time to update a lot but im trying my hardest to update each chapter!hoped you like this chapter, i know y'all been waiting for this moment of taegiiiii ʘ‿ʘ

lol i suck at writing details in my story