5

I took him inside my car but, his mother ran up my car and punching the window. It was funny seeing her trying so hard to break the window.

I seatbelt the boy and jumped to the front seats.

"W-where are we going grandpa?" He asked me with his adorable chubby face! I can't help it, i turned back and looked at him.

"My house." I smiled.

"B-b-but that would be kidnappi-" I cut him off.
"I don't give two shits. I'm taking you home with me. You're not safe around your mother. She's not a mom if she's beating you up like that."

I backed up pretty fast. And floored it. I drove super fast, probably fast as a cheetah. The fatso bitch decided to chase my car. It only lasted for a minute.

The little boy and i look back at her and watch her be weak as hell then we look at each other, we both made eye contact. we both laughed so hard.

As soon when i made it to my house, I get out of the car and opened the door for the boy, un-seatbelt him and picked him up, shut the door and carried him inside my house.

When we got inside, I put him down and let him look around my house, "Woah, your house is niiiiice!" The boy admired the inside of my house. I have to admit, my house is nice. Nothing's dirty.. I think ...

He sat on the couch in the living room and I sat down too.

"What is your name? I never got it."

"Taehyung"

"Im Min Yoongi," I suddenly thought of something that'd be cute for Taehyung.

"hmm... I'll call you Tae! It fits you more because you are extremely cute!"
Tae blushed bright pink and I chuckled.

"I-I'm not cute!!" He hides his face "I barely even know you!"
I took his hands away from his face, I wanted to see his face again,
"But I know you like it when i say that you're cute."

He attempts to escape from my grip so I held tighter. "Arghh!!!!! Get your nasty hands away from me you perverted grandpa!" He yells.

I let go gently, i suddenly got mad because he called me a pervert.

"Do you want to play with some toys?"

---
-NOT TODAY CAME OUT HDNDNDKXKSN
-I FINALLY UPDATED! IM SORRY tHat I cHAVENT UPDATED IN A MONTH
-