7

third pov:
Taehyung shoves Yoongi away from him and pouts. "Why did you kiss me!" He yells out, there's so much butterflies in his stomach he can't stand up right. He's blushing so much that it even makes Yoongi blush too.

"You're too cute babyboy."

"I am not your babyboy!!" Tae screams and starts stomping. Yoongi picks up the small boy giving him small pecks on the nose.
"Hey, no tantrums. I saved you from your ugly prickly mother." He chuckles.

"You're not my dad. Who gives you the right to keep me?" Tae becomes shy in front of yoongi and ignores having eye contact with him. He kicks Yoongi's chest which made yoongi let go of Taehyung from the pain on his chest, he groans.

"I wanna go somewhere grandpa! Hurry up." Taehyung whines and sits on Yoongi's lap, slowly grinds on his crotch.

"Ah. Fuck Taehyung. Don't tease me." Yoongi let's out a small grunt. He picks up him again and walks outside to the car.

"Tell you what, let's go on a date. Where would you like to go?" Yoongi asked as he put down the boy and putting on his seatbelt.

Tae thought for a good minute or two, "C-carnival?"

"Good choice." And be mine tonight.
Yoongi got inside the car and drove to the carnival.

by the time they got to the carnival, the sunset was going down. Taehyung got out of the car and ran to the entrance. It's been years since Taehyung been to a carnival. He admired the carnival, rides, everything.

Yoongi went behind the boy and hugged him from behind. "What would you like to do first?"

"Let's go play games!" He squeals. Before Tae could even run to the games, Yoongi took the boys arm, sliding down his hands to Tae's hand and intertwined both of their hands. After math, they went to the games.

The first game Taehyung caught his eyes on was the 'duck pond game'
"Im gonna win you a prize from that game!" Tae looked at yoongi with a gummy smile on his face.

"No no, in gonna win you a prize baby."

---
i suck at updating im in tears
(T ^ T)
Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! ♥︎
Bye!!

---i suck at updating im in tears (T ^ T)Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! ♥︎Bye!!