8

"No no, in gonna win you a prize baby."

"Then prove it grandpa." Taehyung pouts as he come closer to the tall man.

"What if i don't?" Gets even more closer to the little boy's neck

Taehyung tippy toes and whispers in his ear, "Then you can't keep me." He smirks and backs up.

Frick frackin im gonna lose my marbles if Taehyung keeps playing hard to get. I wanna go home and sleep.
Yoongi thought.

Yoongi starts playing the game, he chose three lucky ducks and won a big panda plushie. He gave the plushie to Taehyung. The little boy squeals, takes the plushie,
"Thank you hyung!!!" He jumped up and down as he hugs the plushie.

Yoongi was shook from what Tae just called him, hyung.

"Since when did you start calling me hyung?"

"Just now. Don't judge me."

Yoongi bursts out laughing and shook his head, "I'm not!"

He takes the boy's hand and takes him to one of the rides, the Ferris wheel.

Taehyung and yoongi enter the Ferris wheel ride, after they sat down the ride starts, they were going high in the sky but there was one teensy problem. Taehyung is afraid of heights.

He repeatedly kept looking down, "D-daddy..! I'm scared!"

Yoongi's head was exploding in the inside, did he just call me daddy?
His mind was blank but the only thing he thought of was daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy.

"Yoongiiiiiii~ I'm scared!" He held onto yoongi's arms tighter and snuggling him super close. Yoongi came back to reality and shook his head. He looks at the boy and pat his head.

"Shhh it's okay Tae, just look at the sky."

He slowly let's go of the arm and looks at the sky. Taehyung fell in love with the skies. It was pink and blue mixed together as the sun was going down.

"The skies are so pretty!" He smiles brightly.

"But you're prettier than the skies."

---
^SIGN ME THE FUCC UP

I actually took the time and did another chapter even though I'm supposed to be sleeping for school tmrw. I actually like it in my opinion, it was pretty cute honestly.

I hope you like this chapter!

I hope you like this chapter!♡