NEW BOOK

Heyyyy amazing readers! I just published a new book and was wondering if you would do me a favor and go check it out. You can find it in my profile, it's called 

To Love in a Thunderstorm  

Martha Skyrose may win any argument or any maths competition. But she has problems when it comes to her love life, or just life... She was fourteen when she got raped by her Ex-boyfriend. Then she escaped the town to hide from her own nightmare. But two years later, a text message from an unknown number pulls Martha mercilessly back into his world.

Perhaps Martha has the world's most amazing best friend. Maybe she's found the perfect boyfriend when Gang Member Damon Blackfield scared the hell out of her on his first day of school. But with her Ex's death threats and Damon's mysterious background, could this really be a happily ever after?

___Maybe saying I love you was impossible_________________

___But loving you wasn't and never could be________________

"Have you missed me, Little Martha?"

Him. The one who said he didn't love me, the one who threw me away like I was nothing more than trash.

"What's mine for a second belongs to me forever. Don't you dare say 'I love you' to anyone else. Remember, I'm watching you. Every second. One 'I love you' heard, then both you and your hopeless boy die."

**Updates At least every other day, sometimes even every day :) Enjoy~

Please go check it out if you have time :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Lots of love to y'all. 

J.