The Accident in the Great Hall

"JAMES!! What are you doing? Did you move our plates??" Shouted Al.

A professor with gray robe whipped her head around and looked straight into Rosie's eyes. She felt herself shivering.

"Yeh, isn't it cool? it was like your plates had come to life!!" James said, grinning at his work.

"Hey Rosie, what do you think of my spell? Worked great huh?"

"ROSIE??"

Rosie blinked "Yeah? Oh hi, James, why are you here?"

"Umm... I thought you saw me moving your plates, are you all right?" James seemed worried at Rosie's reaction.

She leaned in and whispered, "Do you know who that professor with a gray robe is?"

It was Al who replied "I know who she is, she is Professor Lestrage. She looked a bit.. umh... mean??"

"Yeh, let's eat dinner now, forget about her. Don't let her ruin our first day in Hogwarts" Rosie tried to change the topic.

"HEY!" James half shouted at Rosie and Al

Rosie just realized that he was still there "What? Why are you still here?"

"You people so do not know how to appreciate magic," James scoffed, a bit offended

Magic? What magic? Rosie thought to herself...

"THE PLATE MAGIC, GOSH!"

Before Rosie even replied a cold voice came from behind them

"Excuse me, children, I don't think that the Great Hall is a place for you to shout. Especially not during dinner time."

Al's face turned white when he saw where the voice came from.

"Sorry, Professor...umh..Lestrage, we didn't mean to do that.."

Professor Lestrage snapped her fingers, and the plate and food disappeared from hers and Al's table "Mr. Potter, Miss. Weasley. Please follow me, you've got a detention on the first day of your wonderful school days."

Rosie felt her face turn white, and then her hands seemed to be shivering.. she saw Al followed Professor Lestrage, then all went black.

____________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

__UPDATE EVERY DAY!! WON'T DISAPPOINT YA!!