One word

Rosie and Lorc both fell out of their chairs with a big thump, and with a big AHHHH.

"Are you guys all right?" Al asked rubbing his eyes, getting up on his bed to a sitting position. He was looking at them confusingly. Then suddenly with a jerk, he seemed to remember what had happened to him.

"The-the basilisk..it's-it's still a-alive!!" He yelled, jumping out of bed and running toward the door.

That movement seemed to make Rosie came back, she was up now and stopped Al before he could reach the door.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" She yelled, grasping Al's hands and pulling him back to his bed.

"Killing the bloody basilisk!!! You gotta kill it, before people get killed by it!!" Al tried to pull away, and Rosie was already being pulled toward the door.

"That creature is freakin' dead, Al, DEAD!!" Rosie had to shout to get Al's attention "And what were you thinking? going to kill the thing by yourself? in this condition? Use your fudging brain!"

Al looked toward her "Dead? you killed it? Did you?"

"No, Lorc there killed it." Rosie said nodding toward the boy that was still on the floor.

The tensed muscle on Al relaxed, and he dropped on to his bed. Those running and pulling seemed to use all the strength that was in him.

"Are you feeling all right? You seem to be in bad shape." Lorc asked, finally back in his chair.

Al shook his head "No, not feeling good. I can be better, a lot better." then he laid back down.

Rosie nodded, he needed sleep and rest. And they were going to give him that.

She sat back down on to her chair, and so did Lorc. They needed sleep too, just like Al.

Rosie was already closing her eyes when the two boys, one next to her, one in front of her, both snapped their eyes opened and stood up/sat up.

"ROSIE!" They both exclaimed.

"What?" Rosie asked, annoyed. She didn't need anyone to interrupt her sleep.

Lorc looked to Al "You first."

"Rosie! You said, you killed the dark lord??" Al shrieked, sitting up straighter.

"Yeah."

"And you said you were going to tell someone!" Lorc continued after Al, and that, caught Rosie's attention.

"YEAH! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW!!" she exclaimed, jumping up from her chair, knocking it over in the process.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Al asked, clearly annoyed at not knowing what was going on.

Rosie pointed to Lorc "He'll fill it in for you, I got somewhere to be. See you!" She waved and ran toward the door.

The hallway was already full of students, pushing each other to get to the great hall. Breakfast wasn't Rosie's priority, she got a more important task. She needed to tell Mcgonagall about the event yesterday night.

After about five minutes of walk, Rosie arrived in front of the huge statue.

"Lemon Sherbet"

with a Cling, the statue began to turn and a small staircase appeared in front of Rosie. It seemed like the headmistress loved to changed the way of entering the office, with style.....