The Staircase

"AHHHHHH" Rosie thought she's going to die.. she kept falling, as if the floor's not there. she might as well be going into the earth core... and then suddenly she felt her body became lighter, like feather. and then she touched the ground like she weigh no heavier than one gram..

"Miss. Weasley are you all right?" A worried voice asked "Sit up carefully" Rosie tried to sit up, but found no strength as if all her strength was gone when she fell down the stair.

"Where am I? and Who are you?" She asked, the warm and worried voice said "I'm Mrs Frederic, the nurse in Hogwarts. And you're in the the hospital right now" She looked nice, thought Rosie. So she decided to lay down and rest. but she couldn't resist the urge to ask "What happened? Did I fall? How did I get here?"

"Oh, long story Miss Weasley, first of all. I have no idea how you fell down that moving staircase, but you were lucky I was passing through and cast the feather charm on you and then sent you to the hospital wing." Mrs Frederic said. "But, it's weird, the staircase was there but then it was gone.... is it normal?" Rosie asked, those staircases are creepy she though. Like how do people even live in Hogwarts without falling down the staircase at least once?!

"It is normal Weasley, and you might not know that because either you weren't paying attention when Professor Mcgonagall was making a goodnight speech or you were wondering around instead of sitting in the great hall." Mrs Frederic said as if it was Rosie's fault that she fell down the stair case. "BUT MRS FREDERIC, I was called by Professor Letsrage! To do a detention!!" The nurse sat up straight after hearing that.

"Miss Weasley, what happened during the detention? What in merlin's beard could you have done wrong on your first day?" Mrs Frederic ask, not understanding. "Umh.. well in the detention I, GULP!!" Rosie's words were cut by the loud gulp, she couldn't say anything. She realize that it must have been the promise she made in the Room of Punishments. "Are you all right Weasley? Continue your story, I'm curious about what you done wrong."

Rosie decided to at least make up a story so Mrs Frederic won't be suspicious and report to the Headmistress, she didn't want to get in trouble with Professor Mcgonagall on the first day in school. "So, umh... In the detention Professor Letsrage made me write I will not shout during dinner time on a piece of parchment in her office.. and Al too."

"Ah, so you shouted during dinner. Well, that's something you should NOT do, keep that in mind. Now before you leave, may I remind you that the staircases are naughty they like to change. and some of the stairs are not solid, so be ware not to step on one of those. " Mrs Frederic kindly tried to help Rosie. After she checked on Rosie and nothing was wrong. She let her out of the Hospital.

Beware of the staircases, beware of the staircases. Rosie whispered to herself, but how on earth was she going to know WHICH stairs are not solid. Did Mrs Frederic wanted Rosie to try every one of them? So she carefully stepped up the staircases and pull her feet out of any of them that were not solid. Finally she reached the Gryffindor tower.

"Passwords young lady?" A lady in the picture asked. She looked fat, thought Rosie. But that's not the problem now HOW CAN SHE GET INTO THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM? SHE DIDN'T KNOW THE PASSWORDS!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter!! Tomorrow is a holiday so I'll update more :) Have fun reading