FIRST YEARS THIS WAY!!

As Hogwarts becomes closer, Al shouts "wow, that's Hogwarts!! My dad's told me about it, and mum said it is a wonderful place!!"

"Sure he did, but my mum told me that a lot of unfortunate things happened here, but lots of memories are good and we're going to make lots of them this year." I reply, looking at the ancient castle, even the air smells different here.

"Um huh..." Al hums his agreement "Still remember the time when my dad told me about the battle of Hogwarts, it seemed to have meant a lot to him..as if.. as if he had lost a lot of close friends there.."

We end the conversation there because a prefect rushes into our car "Hello, I'm a prefect this year and I'm here to remind you to put your robes on. We're five minutes away from our destination" 

Hogwarts Express came to a stop and I hear a familiar voice "FIRST YEARS WELCOME TO HOGWARTS, NOW FOLLOW ME!"

It's Hagrid!!  I thought, as me and Al pack up our stuff and hop down the train, Hagrid sees us and beams "Hey ther Al and Rosie. how're yer? Havn't seen yer fer a long time huh?"

"Hey Hagrid, nice seeing you!! " Al replies and I just wave at Hagrid happily.

"Srry guyz, but gotta go and lead those first yer or they wer fall into tha riva! See yer!!" Hagrid says in his sick accent, looking worry at the other first years jump up and down near the river.

We follow the crowd of first years to the river, then hear another familiar voice "Hey there Al, you all right Rosie?"

"Ah! Ted! Heard you've been snogging someone lately!" Al shouts over the noise, someone needs to tell this boy to stop shouting next to my ears. 

Teddy Lupin's face turns red, I can't suppress a grin, making his face turn even redder.

"Don't know where you heard that, I bet it was James. Don't believe anything he told ya! Gotta go, see ya during the sorting ceremony!! I bet the old sorting hat can't wait to see ya all!!"

With that, he quickly joins the crowd of third years, Al smirks and then grins at me. I grin back without hesitation. 

Hagrid directs all the first years into small boats with his extra loud and deep voice "There there, calm yer self down, everone get on a boat!!" As he says that, he winks at us two. We quickly board a boat, then I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Umh... can I join you? Don't know anyone here, and you seem urm... more friendly?"

I turn and look at the person, it's a boy with blonde hair. He looks lost and some how, dreamy. He must be a muggle born. 

"Sure! Make yourself comfortable!" I say in my usual welcoming self. 

"Thanks!!" Replies the blonde boy.

Al turns and holds his right hand out "Hi I'm Albus, Albus Potter, but I like being called Al. Nice to meet you! What your name?"

"Hi.. um.. Al, my name is Lorcan.. Lorcan Scamander.... and if you don't mind call me Lorc" Says the blonde boy shyly

"Well, nice seeing you Lorc, I'm Rose, Rose Weasley... Call me Rosie!!" I half shouts and half whispers, not wanting other people to hear me. I'd like a good image on my first day. 

The boats start to move forward when another blonde head pops up from nowhere. "Hey!"

"AHHHHH" Al and I shout at the same time, almost tumbling into the icy cold water. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here!!" Al says over my continuous scream. "Hang on, aren't you Lorc? WAIT, WHY IS THERE TWO LORCs??"

The original Lorc chuckles and says "Let me introduce him, this is my twin, Lysander Scamander"

"Oh and call me Ly, cause I like it that way!" Ly... I think, adds. 

I finally stop screaming and look at Ly curiously "How did you get on the boat with it moving?"

"Oh, I was in here before it started moving, as a matter of fact, I was in here before any of you got on. So this should be my boat." States Ly with a duh look on his face. 

The boats come to a halt, all 4 of us raise our heads only to be greeted by the beautiful castle in front of them.

Let me tell you, it's even better up close.

"Wow!" we all say in unison, widening our eyes. Trying to fit as much of this amazing castle as we can into our limited sight. 

_______________________________________________________________

Next chapter coming soon!!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND/OR RATE!! GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS SO I KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE THE STORY!! XD AND KEEP READING~~~

———Malfoy appears in the next chapter———-