Cursed?

I'm writing this during music class~~ I was suppose to be making a song but~nah~~

_________________________________________________

"So Rosie, you're saying that this parchment you found yesterday has something related to your bad dream? I mean it's just a piece of parchment, maybe it was there like during the dark time.." Al said, but Rosie wasn't listening, she tucked his shirt and said "Shh!! She's looking at our direction~~"Al lifted his head and saw Lestrage's dark brown eyes staring at him. He quickly turned away and pretend to be busy copying the paragraph.

Bang! "OW! THAT HURTS! Rosie, what did you do that for?" Al turned and saw not Rosie, but Letsrage holding a thick book. "Albus Potter, are you here to study? Or are you here to chat?" She said with her cool voice. "Sorry professor.." Al said with his face growing red.

Rosie wasn't sure weather it was red because he was embarrassed or red because he was angry at Letsrage.

Anger, she decided, seeing that right after Lestrage turned to face the opposite direction Al stuck his tong out her.

She chuckled and said "Al, that's not going to help, why not just do your work faster and then we go and investigate you-know-what." She suggested.

"Fine.." Al replied, unwillingly.

Once they were back in the common room after double potions, Rosie made sure no one was around and took out the white parchment. "Al, this is what I was talking about!" She said as she handed the parchment to Al.

"The battle of Hogwarts; the death of the Dark Lord; the shame no death eaters should ignore; we shall fight back; the only way to do so is to.." Al read the sentences out. "ROSE WEASLEY!!" He said dropping the paper to the ground. His eyes were opened so wide that his eyeballs might came out. "Al! Al! are you okay?" Rosie asked, concerned

"Rosie, do you not know what that white parchment is?" Al asked once he was back to normal, and normal means that he could talk normally again. With cold sweat coming down his body, he shouted"That thing was cursed!! IT WAS CURSED ROSIE!! AND YOU SLEPT WITH IT!!" Rosie felt that all her blood was gone from her face.

"But Al, are you sure? How did you know?" Rosie asked, double checking. "Rosie, I know that I don't read books, but it doesn't mean the that I do not know anything.. It's call real life experience... Yeh that's the right word for it." Al said,, still not recovered from his shock.

"Ok Al, say that it is a cursed parchment, what does it do?" Rosie asked. "I don't know, you need to know what curse was put on the parchment before you know what it does!!" Al replied with his paper white face. "Well" Rosie said "That leads us to our final question, how do you know what curse was put on the parchment?".

"Oh Rosie, don't expect me to know everything. I mean my dad might know that, but I don't know" Al groaned, sad for not being able to help his friend.

"Al! I got an idea!" Rosie half shouted, she pulled Al closer and whispered the plan into his ear.

The next day, after breakfast they went to their Charm class. "Goodmorning Mr. Brightway." Al and Rosie said in a not so perfect unison. They got charm with ravenclaw, so Ly and Lorc were together "Hey Mr. Brightway" They said, unlike Rosie and Al, they said the sentence in perfect unison. Rosie was starting to think that it was a twins thing.

Rosie looked to her right and saw Laura trying her hardest to perform the flying charm on the feather "Winguardian Levioso!" Laura said, concentrating her wand on the feather, but instead of floating up into the air it caught on fire and started to burn. Sensing the danger, Rosie raised her own leaf green wand and pointed it at the mess " Aguamenti!" She chanted, a clear stream of water flow out of her wand and fire went off.

"Well done Miss Weasley, that was excellent spell casting!" Professor Brightway patted her shoulder. "Thanks, sir." Rosie said

"Good job Rosie, remember we need to make him as happy as possible so he will answer our question!" Al whispered to her from behind. "Yeah yeah, I know." Rosie chuckled at how concentrated Al was on the plan, like he was afraid that the person that made the plan would forget about it. Cute, she thought.

After charm, Al and Rosie pretended to pack very slowly, Rosie gave Ly and Lorc a wink and got two thumbs up in return. She was kind of feeling guilty about not telling them the plan, but she just didn't feel that the twins were as close as Al and her and didn't really trust them with things as important as this.

After everyone left the classroom, Rosie and Al walked toward Professor Brightway's desk. Every thing seemed fine and were going like they wanted them to until Al slipped and fell to the ground with a loud BANG!

—————————————————————

There! What do you think? I started writing during Music class and finished it in English. Comment/feedbacks please~~~ Have a nice day~~