Pack Mentality(1)

Scott had a nightmare the night before. A nightmare so intense he felt like it actually happened. "You do realize it was just a dream, right?" Stiles asked as they walked down the hall. Scott shook his head.

"But, it felt so real. We were in school bus and next thing I know, I'm sinking my teeth and claws into her. Maybe I shouldn't go on that date with her." Scott reasoned. Stiles stopped him.

"Dude, it's probably just nerves. You seemed to do pretty well with the whole werewolf thing considering the lack of a 101 class." She pointed out.

"Yeah, but maybe if I had a teacher..." Scott began to trail. She smacked him on the back of the head.

"No, get that thought out of your head. No way are we going to get more involved with Derek Hale than we already are." She pressed, even if it is against my will. She did try to make amends last night with Derek by putting back on the necklace and open the link between them, but she felt like she kept hitting an invisible wall trying to reach him. She chalked it to him still being pissed at her. Something told her he wasn't actually the forgiving type.

"Well, I don't see how there is any other way for me to learn." Scott told her.

"Trial and error?"

Scott began to walk away from her. "It's only a matter of time, before I actually kill someone or something." He explained to her. They walked through two double doors that lead outside.

Stiles stopped abruptly, "I think it may be too late." She whispered.

"Why do you-" Scott began, but noticed what they had walked onto. In front of them was a bloody school bus scene. The emergency door was half way torn off and the splatter of blood was all over the inside and outside of the bus.

"Uh..." Before Stiles could even finish her statement Scott bolted. Stiles knew who he was looking for. Scott was in panic mode and he almost feared that the nightmare from last night had indeed become a reality. The more upset he got, the more his senses heighten. The sound of lockers slamming and people walking caused a wave of irritation through his body. Scott had to figure out a way to release the feeling, so he decided to punch a random locker.

"Oh, Stiles! Have you seen Scott?" A voice familiar voice came from around the corner. Scott followed it and saw a very alive Allison. "Oh, there he is." Stiles said as if she knew the answer along. The bell rang. "Hey, we'll talk at lunch." Allison told him, before heading to her a class. As they headed to class, Scott noticed that Jackson was struggling to piece back the busted locker. Oops.

"Oh man, that was a close one." Stiles said, once they made it to their chemistry class.

"Yeah, but now I wonder what actually happened." Scott whispered to her. Mr. Harris, their chemistry teacher was lecturing about the periodic table.

"Maybe you just ate a poor defenseless animal." She suggested.

"And what, ate it raw?" Scott asked making a face of displeasure.

"No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf easy bake oven." Stiles replies with sarcasm.

"Mr. McCall and Ms. Stilinski, maybe the two of you would focus better if the two were separated." Mr. Harris called them out.

"Uh, no sir. We're shutting up." Scott responded, giving Stiles that it-your-fault look. Stiles just shrugged.

"Is that a dead body?" A student suddenly questioned pointing out the window. The entire class moved toward the windows of the class. Outside, there were paramedics with a gurney with a sheet thrown over it. It was clearly not an animal that was under the sheet. Suddenly, screams filled the air and it comes from the body.