Code Breaker

No one was telling her anything. All she knew that her boyfriend was a werewolf and that she had to get out of town for her own safety. But she couldn't help, but think about what Scott had to her at the dance and how she felt about him. Her world was falling apart and no one seemed to be giving her the answers to the questions she had. Not even her own family.

"Are you mad Kate! What if he had killed her?! Why would you go and tell her about the family history." Chris yelled at his Kate. Kate was slightly offended.

"He was chained up and she needed to know."

"It wasn't her time yet and you know it! Why are you even here? What has gotten you so obsessed with finding this Alpha? This just as bad as the Hale fire incident."

"Nothing, you needed help and I jumped at the shot of seeing my niece. Is that so wrong?" Chris sent her a glare. He wasn't buying it for a second.

"I sent out a lot of requests and you were the one with an immediate response. But right now that doesn't matter. I need you to take Allison far away from here and don't come back until I give the all clear, got it?"

"Got it." Kate responded, but she had other ideas.

Stiles drove her jeep with Peter in the passenger side. Her dress still had a bit of blood on it, but nothing she couldn't pass as her own. However, she couldn't for the life of her stop shaking. She was done with the crying. She was now scared for her life. Especially since Peter refused to have loosen his grip on her.

"If the bite doesn't kill him. He'll be a powerful werewolf. He has the brains for it." Peter told her. Was he seriously trying to make her feel better?

"You forgot to mention part where once a month he'll want to rip my head off. Thanks for adding another werewolf to the list of my problems." She said her voice heavy with sarcasm.

"Well there is that."

Stiles pulled into a parking deck at Peter's demand. She parked beside a car that she was pretty sure wasn't his.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"You're going to help me track Scott's phone." Peter told her. He popped up the truck and Stiles lets out a scream. In the trunk, was the nurse from the care center and she seemed dead.

"What happened to her?" She should know better than to such a stupid question.

"I got better." Peter told casually. He pulled out the laptop and closed the truck. He yanked Stiles towards it.

"Get to work."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." Stiles told him, trying not to actually get to work, "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

Peter gave an unamused stare, "You know both of them."

"Seriously, I think werewolves need a hearing test because I literally just said that I don't."

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Peter told her knowingly.

"Dude, I swear to God-" Stiles doesn't finish her defense due to the reason that Peter had her face held down closely onto the trunk, breathing heavily down her neck.

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles." Peter warned her hotly, "Don't make me persuade you. Because I don't like playing games little girl. My nephew would be beyond pissed knowing I kill his mate. I know you know. After all, your Scott's best friend. There's no one in the world he would trust more with sensitive information such as you. And you will help because it'll save both Scott and Derek." Peter hissed in her ear.