Wolf Moon (2)

It was the second day of the placement practice for Scott and Stiles was nervous for many reasons:

Being tonight was a full moonShe overheard her Dad talking to the M.E. about the body in the woods and the news wasn't good at allThere was a party tonight and Landon had asked her to perform a songFull moon = a possible wolf-out Scott

Granted number 3 wasn't on the top of her list of things to worry about, but when your crush asks you to perform for their party you do it without even thinking of your actions. She couldn't worry about something so trivial when there seemed to be more complex issues coming into play. Like Scott kept assisting on going to the party. Stiles tried desperately to tell Scott about the information her discovered, but he completely ignored her.

"But Scott! Listen, they found hairs on the body." She tried.

"Stiles! Not now!" Scott all, but roared at her, before getting on the field.

It took her by surprise that voice even came from Scott's body. It wasn't the Scott she knew and grew up with. She even tried to grab at him, but he managed to avoid her grip. She didn't stay and watch him this time. She bolted home and started some intense research. What she found was pretty intense. There were all types of stories of how in the early centuries people also did wolf hunts along with the witch-trials. She noticed a picture of a werewolf, during a full moon, with blood running down it's mouth. It wasn't the wolf that scared her. It was the dead body in its arms and the grin it was making. Stiles didn't even she was holding her breath, until a soft escapes her mouth. Is Scott capable of doing this? She wondered.

She was in such a deep thought, that the sound of someone knocking on her door surprised her. Once she recovered, she was greeted by a happy best friend. "Guess who made first line." He asked her rhetorically, walking in her room. Stiles was happy for her friend, but there were bigger issues that needed to be addressed.

"Listen, Scott I don't think you should go to the party." Stiles said carefully. Scott looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"Why not?"

"Tonight's the full moon"

"Stiles not this again." Scott's body began to shake with aggravation. Stiles put her chair in between them. She didn't like doing it, but she also didn't like how her friend was acting.

"I'm serious. You have been very agitated and you all, but roared at me today." She explained to him, "Scott, I'm scared, that you're going to do something you're going to regret."

"No, I can control it. I didn't hurt anyone." Scott rationalized.

"That maybe be true-" Stiles began, but she suddenly found herself up against the wall. It happened all so fast she didn't know how it happened.

All she knew was that in front of her was Scott's eyes were glowing yellow and his hand wrapped around her neck, breathing heavily.

"Scott?" She struggled out.

Hearing his name, seemed to snap Scott out of whatever he was in. Scott face turned to guilt. "I'm sorry Stiles," He told her letting her go, "But I'mnot going to miss this date with Allison." With that Scott left the room.

It took a moment for Stiles to regain control of her breathing. She looked around the room and saw that her chair was thrown to the other side of the room. As she picked it up, she noticed that there were three slash marks across the chair. Oh damn, she thought to herself.

The night had fallen and Stiles was at the party as were Scott and Allison. That didn't surprise her, she knew Scott wasn't going to listen. She just hoped that her friend didn't wolf-out or anything. Everything seemed to be going fine until Stiles had to perform a song. She almost didn't want to, but Landon was very persistent and Landon gets what Landon wants.