Magic Bullet (2)

There was a pause as Derek handed her the saw. This seriously can't be happening to her right now. She powers it up as if she hoped it would wake her from this nightmare, but it didn't because she was wide awake. She leaned back into the table.

"Oh my God!" Stiles huffed. Derek began working on a tourniquet around his arm. She sets the saw down and walked away from the metal table.

"What if you bleed to death?" She questioned him.

"It'll heal if it works." Derek told her as he was tying it around with his teeth. Stiles takes a deep breath.

"Look, I don't think I can do this." She confessed to him.

"Why not?" Derek all, but snapped at her.

"Oh you know the cutting of the flesh...sawing of the bone...and especially the blood." She replied being a smartass. Derek couldn't believe what he was hearing. This girl is his mate and she can't even handle the sight of blood? Talk about a bad joke.

"You are my mate," He said incredulously, "And you faint at the sight of blood?"

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles shot at him.

Derek took a deep breath before responding, "Okay, how about this. You cut off my arm or I'll cut off your head." He told her. Normally, mates really aren't supposed to threaten each other, but Derek knew that he and Stiles weren't exactly normal. Stiles leans away from the table.

"You know what?" Stiles challenged, "I'm so not buying your threats anymore."

Derek made his point, by reaching across the table and grabbing her by her arm and pulled her close. If this were to intimidate her, it worked.

"Alrighty, fine fine." She told him. Derek's body began to jerk strangely. "What? What are you doing?" She asked noticing the movements. Derek still had her in his grip, but leaned over the table and threw up black blood on the floor. Seeing this caused another freak out from Stiles.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?" She whined

"My body is trying to heal itself." Derek explained to her.

"Well, it not doing a very good job." Derek gives her a glare.

"You have to do it now." He pressed her. They made eye contact only this time there was no glare from Derek and the pull between them tightened.

"I seriously don't think I can." Stiles told him.

Scott was actually close to being out of the Argent house when Kate stopped him. It was a big deal since she was accusing of him of going to her room and taking something out of it. Which, in truth he did. He found the bullet that Derek was shot with, but he clearly couldn't confess that he actually stole it. That could result him getting killed right there and now.

"Actually, it wasn't Scott that went into your room. It was me." Allison told them, pulling out a condom in from her pocket. Scott wasn't sure which surprised him more. That fact, Allison had covered for him or the fact she had a condom. Nevertheless, it was a bit awkward.

"Uh, Scott I think you should go." Chris Argent told him.

"Yeah, uh thanks for having me over for dinner." Scott told them, before quickly leaving the awkward situation.

"You can do it." Derek's voice was now soft and not menacing, "Come on now."

Stiles nods her head on the verge of tears. She picked up the saw. "Okay...here we go." She said. She was mainly preparing herself and not him. She placed the blade on Derek's arm. Her finger close to the power button.